Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Brian Bust (Move to abstract/OTHER) by ThousandSounds

Artist ThousandSounds [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Brian Bust (Move to abstract/OTHER)

Postby ThousandSounds » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:11 pm

Self practice notes: Chiseled Jaws, Eyes and eye height.
This is a first attempt piece and features may be refined to fit him more as I study on

Brian has a chiseled Jaw my style is just round XD

When I was drawig him I clicked post it in excitement toos oon so I had to go back and add the Bg and signature lol
And now I'm gonna go back to add neck muscle details

Basically virtually redrawn version of my traditional expression thingy of my Droid man Brian <3 (will use as an rp intro piece)

the only difference between the traditional drawing ad this is that he has a body and arms while then he was just a a head + neck and shoulder top lol
but this is good it gives me the general idea for the colors He's still the same droid this is just his human form for an rp with scoin. XD
By being a permanent ally to the Essance Deity Sabre's (and friends with All'ia and Heela whoa re of EDS species) he was given the pearl like orb that allows him to travel through worlds like the EDS gals, once he gets plopped down in *this specific world* he automatically turns into his human - droid self (SO DO NOT MOVE THIS PIECE, IT'S A SKETCHY DOODLE and belongs in th the OTHER category)
blahblah the ful info about his involved in this mystery world >.>
Will be written on Toyhouse so ya. Basically He's the Ice' Guy's Doctor lol (I'm tired XD)

Brian.. Honey I don't think That's a size 8 wrench lmao

THIS IS A SKETCH/DOODLE AND SHOULD BE MOVED BACK TO OCJETS/ABSTRACT/OTHER WHERE IT WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED:
Tess wrote:Sketches are welcome on the Oekaki, and should be sorted into whichever board best describes the content. There's no pressure for you to fully finish and polish every drawing that you want to share.

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups