Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wolf Base V1~ by Charias

Artist Charias [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wolf Base V1~

Postby Charias » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:54 am

Long time, no see, CS! Wow, can't believe this place is still going. I'm glad it is, though!

Anyway, as a way to say "thank you" to the community for all the years I spent here, I decided to throw this base together. It's not the /best/ but I kinda like how it turned out despite going absolutely ham with the watercolour brush hhh. I might add to or improve it in the future - add extra body parts or backgrounds or something - or I might not. I'm not sure, depends whether inspiration strikes me again!

As for rules:

> Don't remove my signature. That would be extremely uncool.
    > Credit me! Especially if you take it offsite. A link back here is fine for that!
    > Feel free to modify the base however you see fit~
    > You may use this base for adoptables / trade the coloured base for pets, C$ and other CS items.
    > You may NOT sell this base for any other forms of currency, real or virtual, such as dA points or other game currencies.
    > You're welcome to trace / heavily reference this image for the purpose of learning / improving your art, but NOT for any kind of profit, and you must credit me if you share the finished image anywhere on the internet.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or message me!

Have fun!~~
Charias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me