#5:
#6: TAKEN

Code: Select all
Which Cat?:
Name of Cat:
Gender of Cat:
Personality of Cat:
Short Story of Cat (optional):

I will choose the adopters by length and quality of forms. (Not by who posts first.) First come first serve now.

I can make small changes to the cat's designs after you adopt if you like. You may use the designs for characters/fursonas/role-play charries/etc.
For the lineart, obey TheCalicoTabby's rules. Lineart belongs to her.

I reserve the right to keep any number of the cats for myself if there aren't any forms I like.

Other Kittens for Adoption:
viewtopic.php?t=436570
viewtopic.php?t=436567
viewtopic.php?t=436202
viewtopic.php?t=435704
viewtopic.php?t=434613
Last edited by Memories on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kitties

Postby Caboose » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 am

Which Cat?: #2 (So cute!! i can't help but adopt it!)
Name of Cat: Renaic
Gender of Cat: Female
Personality of Cat: Playful and very whimsical! loves hunting and water.
Short Story of Cat (optional): Renaic stopped. Her paws were bloodied and blistered, but that didn't matter now. she walked forward into the mist. She would find him. (Sorry thats just the beginning.) :lol:
welp
Caboose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memories » Sat May 14, 2011 12:22 pm

BadgerPhysco wrote:Which Cat?: #2 (So cute!! i can't help but adopt it!)
Name of Cat: Renaic
Gender of Cat: Female
Personality of Cat: Playful and very whimsical! loves hunting and water.
Short Story of Cat (optional): Renaic stopped. Her paws were bloodied and blistered, but that didn't matter now. she walked forward into the mist. She would find him. (Sorry thats just the beginning.) :lol:

Thanks for adopting!
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destonation » Sat May 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Which Cat?: #6
Name of Cat: Lucky
Gender of Cat: Male
Personality of Cat: Energetic, fun-loving, a little short-tempered
Short Story of Cat (optional): The girl came over by him. Lucky was shaking from his head to his toes. The girl went over to his friend and started teasing him about his fur, which hadn't been combed that day. Suddenly she didn't seem so attractive to lucky. She was now pulling on his friend TJ's fur and having her girlfriends laugh at him. Now Lucky was mad. He walked over to where Anela (the girl) and TJ where standing. He then proceeded to say, "Hi Anela." Anela looked at him, fluttered her eyelids, and lazily stroked her fur. She was obviously flirting with him. "Hi Lucky." "Anela, you need to get a clue. It does not make you cool to diss my friends. So now I am gonna show you how it feels." He then winked at TJ, who then winked back. Anela stared at him, horrified. It became obvious no one had ever spoken to her like this. He pulled TJ aside and they strode to class, moving on with their day.
goodbye cs <3
thanks for everything!
Destonation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memories » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:07 pm

NinjaDino wrote:Which Cat?: #6
Name of Cat: Lucky
Gender of Cat: Male
Personality of Cat: Energetic, fun-loving, a little short-tempered
Short Story of Cat (optional): The girl came over by him. Lucky was shaking from his head to his toes. The girl went over to his friend and started teasing him about his fur, which hadn't been combed that day. Suddenly she didn't seem so attractive to lucky. She was now pulling on his friend TJ's fur and having her girlfriends laugh at him. Now Lucky was mad. He walked over to where Anela (the girl) and TJ where standing. He then proceeded to say, "Hi Anela." Anela looked at him, fluttered her eyelids, and lazily stroked her fur. She was obviously flirting with him. "Hi Lucky." "Anela, you need to get a clue. It does not make you cool to diss my friends. So now I am gonna show you how it feels." He then winked at TJ, who then winked back. Anela stared at him, horrified. It became obvious no one had ever spoken to her like this. He pulled TJ aside and they strode to class, moving on with their day.

Thanks for adopting!
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me