the chosen one {part 2}

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"the chosen one {part 2}" by BittyBaby

the chosen one {part 2}

Postby BittyBaby » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:50 pm

the next day a howl was herd on the horizon, it woke up loon, he got up, but in the sun light his light faded a bit. loon herd lots of growling and howling, loon looked out side and he saw the Chief, he did not look too bright this morning, trembling, loon walk over to the chief. who glared at him, to the chief's right is a pretty crimson red female wolf, and next to her was two young gray female pups. loon was scared, what if they send me out. what if they see me as a rebellious one, thought loon, i guess we'll see, he muttered. the chief silenced the crowd loon gulped, loon you know the rules!! unless its a night time pack hunt, no one is aloud out after Night!!!. shouted the chief, loon felt like crying he did know the rules but he still did it, he didn't know what to say.. Why don't you let the kid talk for himself see why he did it?! called out a elderly voice, loon's eyes opened surprised he didn't think anyone cared, Who spoke?!! asked the chief. i did said the elder, as he raised his paw, he is in the back, pointed out the crimson red wolf, why do you speak in front of the pack? when you know that what he did is wrong,? said the chief as he asked the elder, because he is a pup all pups make mistakes, and what lesson do they learn if we scold them, they learn by mistakes no one is perfect mistakes happen and we can't change that. said the elder. yes, but they will think that they can get away with it if we let it go easy, shouted the chief, Loon felt his hart start to sink, this was all happening because of him, everyone was fighting because of him, I'm sorry, said loon as he was ready for his punishment, the chief said that he is to stay in the cave all day and night, until he learned his lesson.. loon was shocked he had never not seen the moon but he agreed with the punishment and went to the cave, when he made it he began to cry he almost wished he never saw the moon...

TO BE CONTINUED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for reading and hey palmawesome could you add to this thanks :D
Last edited by BittyBaby on Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby πŸ‘‹πŸ˜
BittyBaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the chosen one {part 2}

Postby palmawesome » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:56 am

Cool Story! It's nice to see you again! Adding now 😊
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the chosen one {part 2}

Postby BittyBaby » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:56 pm

ok plmawesome your turn to make the story now <3