Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

A GALAXY OF SILENCE by PearlTheDog

Artist PearlTheDog [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A GALAXY OF SILENCE

Postby PearlTheDog » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:26 am

- - -0o0- - -
Wanted to rip off _=teiolaks=_, but realized that's against Oekaki rules, so I made a polar opposite of their artwork.
The original takes place in the sky, has a calm feel, a warm color scheme, a lower case title, and features Kirby and Marx - mine takes place underwater, is an action scene, has a cool color scheme, an upper case title and features Shadow Kirby and Magolor. Was struggling with finding an opposite to Marx, but Magolor fits with the cool color scheme, so it works out. I am at war with teokals. It's not really a serious war, it's more of a friendly art rivarly. I want it to be relevant outside of that one drawing I did, because I'm hungry for some good old Pointless Palace fun while Kirby's Rainbow Resort is being fixed. Mahokaabi, Kawaii and I used to make up the weirdest things on there. I was starting to get more and more involved in the chaos, but KRR is not working properly, so this is a fun replacement. I'll still miss my cursed Mario images though.
Here's the original by... UGH FINE I'LL SPELL YOUR NAME CORRECTLY: _-TELIKOLAS-_

- - -0o0- - -
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
| Flight Rising | Toyhouse |
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me