Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

north by idyll

Artist idyll [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
44 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

north

Postby idyll » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:21 pm

redraw of midnight, my very first featured drawing on CS from back in 2017

i was having a bad day, and redrawing things makes me feel happy <33 i hope you can forgive me lol
๐“ผ๐“ณรณ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ป รก ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ช รญ ๐“ผ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐“ต๐“ณรณรฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท รพรญ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ถรก๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถรญ๐“ท
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: north

Postby Zailune » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:27 pm

The improvement is phenomenal Dan <3

I love the subtle features, it adds so much to the overall piece imo! I'm staring at the whiskers / stray hairs ;v;

...and I hope you can forgive me, over here commenting on all your art and prob sounding like a broken record lol
......but I have to, because your art is amazing and you need to hear how amazing it is because you have no idea how talented you are
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rat's Tavern » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:12 am

Im trying to find a word that would describe how smooth and fluffy the fur looks..smoofy? Anyways its amazingly smoofy! "Marble"lous improvement.
Rat's Tavern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:09 am

Extinct_species wrote:Im trying to find a word that would describe how smooth and fluffy the fur looks..smoofy? Anyways its amazingly smoofy! "Marble"lous improvement.

The fur is very "smoofy", I agree! ^^
I am in awe of this. This is just... perfection ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ
x โ™ก bonnibel. vsynth enthusiast
x she/her or he/him
x i come online rarely. dms open, but slow responses!
x autistic - tone tags appreciated
x โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:04 am

Dan!! This is incredible oh my goodness. The moon is so crisp in the night sky and the colors are so pleasant and they flow so nicely!! Iโ€™m absolutely in awe at the improvement and the progress youโ€™ve made as an artist. And donโ€™t even get me started about the cat, the fur and the pose and the colors are so stunning and perfect!! You draw cats so so well and Iโ€™m just stunned by how gorgeous this is. I could stare at it all day.

Also bby Iโ€™m so sorry you had a bad day- Iโ€™m sending that box of hugs plus some black licorice and good vibes!! I hope this drawing helped cheer you up some, ilysm <333

Boosh unless we're friends โ™ก He/him โ™ก Trans/Bi โ™ก ASD โ™ก Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
โ™ก
Linecook
โ™ก
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingEevee » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:13 am

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat, WOW!! Your progress is unbelievably amazing! Awesome job!!!
โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌ
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:06 am

LOOK ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป AT ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป THAT ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป IMPROVEMENT!!! This is stunning!! I adore how the eyes and moon glow, and the little swoopy hair tuft! ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ
Also, I hope your day gets better! โค๏ธ

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! Iโ€™m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (itโ€™s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:17 am

Zailune wrote:The improvement is phenomenal Dan <3

I love the subtle features, it adds so much to the overall piece imo! I'm staring at the whiskers / stray hairs ;v;

...and I hope you can forgive me, over here commenting on all your art and prob sounding like a broken record lol
......but I have to, because your art is amazing and you need to hear how amazing it is because you have no idea how talented you are

zail why would you commenting on my art ever be something you need to be forgiven for? <333 oh my goodness love it means so much to me that you like this drawing so much asdgdfs, thank you so, so very much for your wonderful words love <333

Extinct_species wrote:Im trying to find a word that would describe how smooth and fluffy the fur looks..smoofy? Anyways its amazingly smoofy! "Marble"lous improvement.

SMOOFY, that's my new favourite word definitely LOL
thank you so, so very much love!!

Dragongirlboz wrote:

The fur is very "smoofy", I agree! ^^
I am in awe of this. This is just... perfection ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

ASDGDFS i love this word so much lol
oh my goodness love thank you so, so much!! <333

booshweasel wrote:Dan!! This is incredible oh my goodness. The moon is so crisp in the night sky and the colors are so pleasant and they flow so nicely!! Iโ€™m absolutely in awe at the improvement and the progress youโ€™ve made as an artist. And donโ€™t even get me started about the cat, the fur and the pose and the colors are so stunning and perfect!! You draw cats so so well and Iโ€™m just stunned by how gorgeous this is. I could stare at it all day.

Also bby Iโ€™m so sorry you had a bad day- Iโ€™m sending that box of hugs plus some black licorice and good vibes!! I hope this drawing helped cheer you up some, ilysm <333

HI BEAU ILYSM
bby your words mean so sO much to me, i don't know even how to express how thankful I am T_T <333 it means so much that you think i've improved as an artist and i'm genuinely just,,, this comment is amazing and it gave me a huge smile, thank you so so much love
your box just arrived in my mail and i am enjoying it now <33 thank you so much for your support love, ilysm

DancingEevee wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaaaat, WOW!! Your progress is unbelievably amazing! Awesome job!!!

it really means a lot to me that you think i've made so much progress!! thank you so much love!!
๐“ผ๐“ณรณ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ป รก ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ช รญ ๐“ผ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ

My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist

๐“ต๐“ณรณรฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท รพรญ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ถรก๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถรญ๐“ท
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:19 am

Swirlshine wrote:LOOK ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป AT ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป THAT ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป IMPROVEMENT!!! This is stunning!! I adore how the eyes and moon glow, and the little swoopy hair tuft! ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ
Also, I hope your day gets better! โค๏ธ

oh my goodness!! thank you so, so very much!! it means a lot to me that you think i've improved!! and thanks so much for your support <33
(sorry i missed you in the big block of replies LOL)

My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist

idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:26 am

so pretty! I remember being mind blown by how good the original was and I'm feeling that way again looking at the redraw! amazing improvement <33
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me