Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

You Will Never Be Forgotten by medicalpaws

Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

You Will Never Be Forgotten

Postby medicalpaws » Fri May 22, 2020 6:45 am

I have never felt a greater pain in my whole life. It hurts me that you are gone, but we will always be twins no matter how far away- or up close you are. I am looking for signs, looking for you. This has taught me the loyalty of cats, as Cathulhu wanted to follow you into the afterlife. It gives me peace knowing you are together, you have each other. I forgive you, and I look forward to the day we meet again.

Our beloved Shoe. has followed the angel of death into the afterlife on May 10th, 2020. The grief will pass, but the pain leaves a scar until death.

My beloved Cathulhu followed her into the afterlife a few days after on May 16th, 2020.

The character depicted above is created by opaquii. OP

Edit:
My discord is AngelBowties#4206
Last edited by medicalpaws on Sat May 23, 2020 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: You Will Never Be Forgotten

Postby raccoon bandit » Fri May 22, 2020 7:29 am

Hey Angel, i'm so sorry to hear you're going through this </3 stay strong and know you are loved by so many people.
I'm here if you ever need anything, even if it's just someone to talk to.
<3 love you lots
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Fri May 22, 2020 7:45 am

Thanks!! It's kinda funny how much love can actually help when it comes to these things if I'm being honest. I'll keep you in mind. I appreciate your support, you're such a cool person!
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Fri May 22, 2020 10:42 pm

We're all here for you sweetie, Cathulhu will keep her company <3
opaquii/neone | artist for wermz
discord; opaquii (for commissions)
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Sat May 23, 2020 12:13 am

She may of wanted to be alone but Cathulhu's purpose lied with her. I hope Shoe. is receiving just as much love in the otherworld as i am receiving here! I still wait for the day we meet again. I'm glad she is at peace now, it hurts it hurts, but she is a tough lady so I'm sure she wasn't scared or sad to leave this world. I will miss Cathulhu dearly, though it still hasn't yet processed that she is gone as I had not yet healed from the shock of my twin. It dawns on me now, and it hurts me too. Cathulhu loved getting my attention when i drew, she wanted to cuddle all the time. She was an amazing "therapy" cat as she would notice when I was upset & rest on me "kneading" to let me know that she needs me. At least that's how I felt. She was so full of love, while I might miss a human more, Cathulhu will also be missed dearly along with my cats Zed and Oliver who I have not yet forgotten.
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingSleepy. » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:15 am

I miss her so much. She was so fun and sweet I absolutely miss her and we will never forget her. Im glad you were there for her <3
Dm me if you need anything.
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:21 am

BabyBlu wrote:I miss her so much. She was so fun and sweet I absolutely miss her and we will never forget her. Im glad you were there for her <3

She was a lovely person for sure! I'm glad she was able to make so many friends on here before she was banned. I'm so frustrated that she had to leave us, but I'm also very sad. Even though it was weeks ago the grief has not yet subsided, but the shock has mostly faded into a sadness that I can feel. She's been visiting me in my dreams, and she tells me that she is watching over everyone she loves now. Don't forget our dear Shoe., she made a huge impact onto the world and we can always treasure our time we spent with her. (:
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingSleepy. » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:28 am

AngelBowties wrote:
BabyBlu wrote:I miss her so much. She was so fun and sweet I absolutely miss her and we will never forget her. Im glad you were there for her <3

She was a lovely person for sure! I'm glad she was able to make so many friends on here before she was banned. I'm so frustrated that she had to leave us, but I'm also very sad. Even though it was weeks ago the grief has not yet subsided, but the shock has mostly faded into a sadness that I can feel. She's been visiting me in my dreams, and she tells me that she is watching over everyone she loves now. Don't forget our dear Shoe., she made a huge impact onto the world and we can always treasure our time we spent with her. (:

Exactly. You couldn't have put it any better <3
Dm me if you need anything.
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me