The Last Dragon (Pt3. The Lost Forest) ~Story~

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Last Dragon (Pt3. The Lost Forest) ~Story~" by maesal

The Last Dragon (Pt3. The Lost Forest) ~Story~

Postby maesal » Thu May 21, 2020 6:19 am

Enjoy Sorry this took such a long time to Complete I was busy with school also when you are reading this you might not read the entire story because I had to sleep qwq anyways enjoy

Characters And About Them :-

( SOME CHARACTERS REPEATED SOME NEW )

Characters And About Them :-

Luan :- A curious female wolf Coloured like stars and moons. Luan Is curious goes out often and Misses her sister Crayla

Crayla :- A protective female wolf, Coloured Pink with Small white strikes. Crayla is protective of her friends and her family she hates DEAD
It when Luan dosen't listen to her

Aggravius :- (The dragon) He is a small Dragon still growing a cute personality but had a dark side. No Information about it

Rose :- A wolf with rose patterns on the back and a black and yellow vanilla cream coat, Rose Adopted a pup named Violet Who lost
her mom during The War of the Dragons

Violet :- The daughter of Crayla, Was lost on her own with rose as her Foster mother, Colours are blue, purple with spots and
somewhat Violet.

Thorax :- Friends with Socks (I had no idea how to describe his colours -u-) He is a passionate male wolf, He is pretty attractive to~

Sock :- Sock. The name says it all the poor wolf (he is a he)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luan Looked up and around the area "W-What is this place" The Dragon encouraged Luan to sit up straight "This is the Lost Forest" Luan answered quickly "Y-You talk??? You were born a few days ago though?!??" The dragon said "No You silly!" Luan laughed at him "Hey stop laughing at me! :(" Luan answered "Ok Ok Sorry"

Luan wanted to talk to The Dragon for a few minutes about yknow stuff. The dragon humbly said "I am Aggravius" Luan smiled "You already know me" Aggravius Nodded. Luan then asked Aggravius "I thought all the dragons died? NOT THAT I WANT YOU DEAD!" Aggravius Laughed and said "Well.. Im the only one left thats why I was so wary of you when we met"
Luan said "What about these other animals?" Aggravius Said "Well. You see their kind of like me. No one wants them around so we all became friends" Luan said "Oh that would make sense y'know!" Aggravius and Luan Laughed and talked alot. They had a strong Bond No doubt. Luan asked "Who's That?" Aggravius Answered "Thats Thorax" Luan asked "What happened to him? and who is the wolf in the- Sock? Over there" Aggravius Laughed and said "Thats sock He was um glued to a sock 0-0" Luan said "Very Unrealistic but Ok. What happened to Thorax over there?" Aggravius Said "Oh thats actually a sad one" Luan said "Well?" Aggravius answered

"Thorax he was unwanted from his family just because his coat was grey and looked nothing like others they treated him like trash and here he can make friends because everyone here is diffrent and unique and he dosent feel felt out"

Luan said "Wow."

Thorax walked over to them "Hey Aggravius Whats up!" Luan looked at him and shook her head "He dosent look bad at all to me"
Aggravius Whispered "Maybe dont bring that around"

Luan , Thorax and Aggravius Talked for a while

- With Sock -

Sock Looked around lonely. He knew everyone was busy and didnt want to disturb anyone today was a pretty busy day! He knew the lost forest was something to admire since you wouldnt be alone but he honestly was. He never really got to talk to others or move around he wondered if anyone was like him.

- With Luan, Thorax and Aggravius -

Luan Laughed they all were having such a great time! Thorax asked "Hey you guys seem like your on a great journey Can I join you?" Luan nodded and Thorax seemed happy Aggravius Herd something in the bush. Everyones ears perked up but not in a good way. All of a sudden the forest was empty everyone had hid. such speed. Thorax and Aggravius Hid quick since they had lived here longer Luan had no idea what was going on out came Beauty from the bush and said "There you are! In the lost forest? How did you live! This place is deadly! You should be careful of where your going come on. You should follow us now! Your acting like a pup" Beauty Laughed Luan said "How can I trust you.." Beauty said "I know Where you came from" Luan said "You cant possibly my home is lost.." Beauty said "Well then I guess I'll get back to Hydraphur My Self" Luan answered quick "Im coming with you.." Beauty said "That changed your mind for sure" Beauty Grinned Luan turned her tail foward giving a sign to thorax and Aggravius to follow her Thorax said in his heart "This city was lost.. I hope we'll be safe" Aggravius Thought "I need to hide as well.. I dont want another war ever... Im only one against.. And entire city"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM FINALLY DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRUH THIS TOOK WAY TO LONG. im sorry if it dosent make sense oof tell me in replies what dosent make sense also dont mind my english I do get good grades in english but then there are typing errors and im not used to some things like putting the ' in doesn't I keep messing it up and spelling it as dosent o-o so dont mind any of that IM HORRIBLE AT WRITING WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE no hate.

-Thanos snap
-Dark winter Soul has shattered away on the mountains
maesal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me