The Last Dragon (Pt2. Accidents Happen) ~Story~

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Last Dragon (Pt2. Accidents Happen) ~Story~" by maesal

The Last Dragon (Pt2. Accidents Happen) ~Story~

Postby maesal » Mon May 11, 2020 10:29 pm

11th May 2020
Written By DarkWinterSoul

Characters And About Them :-

( SOME CHARACTERS REPEATED SOME NEW )

Characters And About Them :-

Luan :- A curious female wolf Coloured like stars and moons. Luan Is curious goes out often and dosent like getting orders from Crayla.

Crayla :- A protective female wolf, Coloured Pink with Small white strikes. Crayla is protective of her friends and her family she hates
It when Luan dosen't listen to her

A mysterious Dragon no name :- Nothing known about this character yet

Rose :- A wolf with rose patterns on the back and a black and yellow vanilla cream coat, Rose Adopted a pup named Violet Who lost
her mom during The War of the Dragons

Violet :- The daughter of Crayla, Was lost on her own with rose as her temporary mother, Colours are blue, purple with spots and
somewhat Violet.

Dala and Beauty :- Dala is a weirdly coloured cat and weirdly she has some what of a teal outline and looks weird but beautiful
Beauty is a cat with butterfly patterns

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the wind blowing Luan's Fur she looked at the bushes again she herd something from it like last night her ears perked she took a peek of what was behind it. It was the dragon or mysterious creature. She calmed her self down it opened one of its eyes and looked at her it lowered its head Luan then tossed it a berry it looked like a baby the dragon started to jump around and played with the berry and sniffed it before anything else Luan said "Come on! Its safe" Luan took a bite out of another one and the baby dragon looked more comfortable. It ate the berry satisfied! Luan slowly spoke to the dragon and said "Mind If I call my Sister?" the baby dragon knew it was going to be safe so it noded and waited politely "CRAYLA! COME OVA HEREEEEEEEEEE" Crayla answered as Luan shouted "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat -.-" Luan said "Come up here!" Crayla looked mad and annoyed and walked up Above the cave "What?" Luan answered "Look Whats behind dis bush ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ" Crayla looked and screamed and said "ITS A DRAGON" Luan said quickly "CALM DOWN THEY'LL HEAR YOU" Crayla calmed down and say "I guess you weren't lying... Luan answered "Your my sister.. I would never do that.. WELL EXCEPT FOR SOMEEE TIMES" They both laughed 2 wolfs were coming up to them. Crayla looked at the 2 wolves and started stuttering "Vi-V-Violet?" Luan turned around and was shocked Crayla began to cry her joys of tear Violet said "THATS HER THATS HER!" But Crayla herd something and looked to the right for a second while everyone else looked happy she looked closer All of a sudden.. AN ARROW WAS DASHING TOWARDS LUAN CRAYLA SCREAMED AND BEFORE IT COULD HIT HER.. she got hit.. The creature with the quiver/Bow and arrows ran back into the bushes far enough.. Violet started to cry as Crayla started to bleed.. "MOM MOM NO! I JUST FOUND YOU AGAIN." The wolf Rose answered "IS SHE ALRIGHT?!?!?" All the creatures ran to Crayla and whispered "W-What happened here???" The pups and fawns were kept behind so were some of the foals were all kept behind to play they saw something in the bushes.. They thought it was a game they said "Come! :3 pwweeease play with us!" Nothing came out. One small fawn pulled it softly and saw it was a tuff of fur? They head over to the Fawns mother and asked "Whats this?" The fawns mother took it and said "Where did you find this?" "In the bushes!" They all answered "Alright thank you deary now.. Dont play over there.. ALL OF YOU KIDS GO BACK TO YOUR PARENTS" Violet said "I just found you.." Crayla tried to pull her head up and said "S-Stay Safe Dont Trust anyone..." her eyes slowly closed. Luan had a blackout and couldn't control what was happening it happened to fast.. Violet screamed the dragon knew something was wrong but it hid instead hoping for the best

- Luan wakes up shaking -

Rose :- Oh your finally awake!
Luan :- W-What happened?
Dala :- We herd what happened.. and we saw it happen to.. You're healing and you're on your way to.. Well I cant tell you but
You'll know when you see it.
Luan got up fast and started to run back

Dala :- WAIT STOP! YOU'RE STILL TO WEAK!

- Luan disappeared into the distance and got dizzy she fell hard to the ground and woke up with the dragon facing her - Luans mouth fell open

OOOO WOT HAPPENS NEXT??? Sorry if dis was rushed! I hope you enjoyed I didnt expect to upload 2 parts in one day I might make a few changes because dis was rushed. and it just made no sense to me how violet and rose popped out of no where ;u; [u][/u]

Thanos Snap (( reply's are very appreciated

-DarkWinterSoul Has Left the chat.
Last edited by maesal on Tue May 12, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maesal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Last Dragon (Pt2. Dream..?) ~Story~

Postby maesal » Mon May 11, 2020 10:30 pm

UM SO I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE PART NAME ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE "Dream..?"
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE