The Last Dragon (Pt1. Dream..?) ~Story~

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Last Dragon (Pt1. Dream..?) ~Story~" by maesal

The Last Dragon (Pt1. Dream..?) ~Story~

Postby maesal » Thu May 07, 2020 5:11 am

shout out to ItzViana_Playz[/center]
She gave me like 42 pets. So please shoutout to her now I have better characters for the story <3

Characters And About Them :-

Luan :- A curious female wolf Coloured like stars and moons. Luan Is curious goes out often and dosent like getting orders from Crayla.

Crayla :- A protective female wolf, Coloured Pink with Small white strikes. Crayla is protective of her friends and her family she hates
It when Luan dosen't listen to her

(???) :- A Black Cat with a jay feather. No information about this character yet

A mysterious Dragon no name :- Nothing known about this character yet

Is this story age rated? No. Just be sure your 5+ is what I suggest :lol: :D :clap:

The Last Dragon

11th May 2020
Written by DarkWinterSoul
Rebooted Version.

Luan Woke up to the summer breeze and stood up noticing Crayla was asleep she crept outside of the cave and looked around she realized it was still midnight she thought to herself "I cant sleep.. Somethings been keeping me up.." She head out of the cave and climbed up the rocks which were above the cave she sat down to take a look at the sky. Bored as she was Crayla hated it when she wouldn't sleep Luan Didnt care what she used to say. Luan lowered her head. She started to hear something in the bushes she thought and said "Its probably just a mouse.." After a few minutes it sounded louder. She raised her heads and her ears perked she thought it was a wolf since no body is usually awake at this time except wolves she went over to the bush confident She looked behind it and gasped.. It wasn't a wolf? It was a Small Dragon. Or at least that's what she thought then she cleared her mind and said "Luan Dragons dont exist its probably just another weird coloured mouse." the creature opened its eyes and got scared Luan said "Dont be scared!" Right after she said that she herd Crayla say "Luan! Where are you?!?!" When Luan looked back the creature was gone.. She ran back to the den "Im here im here!" Crayla answered "Stop running of like that! What took you so long anyway you never take this long!" Luan answered "I Think I saw a dragon.." Crayla burst into laughter "PFFT HAHAHAHA" she started clapping like it was a joke. :clap: :clap: :clap: Luan answered "Stop it! Im not lieing!" Crayla calmed her self down and answered "It might of just been a dream. Come on lets sleep. Its still MidNight" they both wished each other good nights.

Next day

- Luan woke up to the silent breeze early Morning -

-Luan climbed up the stones sat down as the breeze touched her pelt she knew it wasnt a dream -

PLAYS DOCTER STRANGE THEME BECAUSE IT FITS PERFECTLY HERE. (( I had to UwU

I hope you Enjoyed the story! I might put up the second part tommorow on May 12th. Or 13th Who knows whenever im free basically. But thanks for reading! Reply's are appreciated! and Ill try my best to answer questions. Like why Im so into avengers UwU (( ITS JUST A GOOD MOVIE OK?

Thanos Snap
-DarkWinterSoul has left the chat
Last edited by maesal on Mon May 11, 2020 9:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
maesal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Last Dragon (Pt1. Dream..?) ~RPG WORLD~

Postby maesal » Thu May 07, 2020 5:32 am

Hewwo So dont mind the "Someone was walking over" just ignore that part ;-; If the story dosent make scense please tell me and Ill repost and I guess make another plot? Well. Just tell me @.@ im so scurrddpls PLS
maesal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me