Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Character Sketch by Hamsterfriend5002

Artist Hamsterfriend5002 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Character Sketch

Postby Hamsterfriend5002 » Sun May 03, 2020 4:58 pm

So... Um... I am trying out digital art... Andddd... Well... I'm not great. But what better place to put your artwork that doesn't look good than the internet! Where no one will judge you or your terrible art skill! Um, yeah, that was sarcasm. I haven't really done much digital art, so I am not very good at it. I have been attempting to draw more, and got bored and decided to try something new. I would appreciate judgement from others so I might know where to improve.
EDIT: I have now learned the ways of the smoothing tool, but refuse to go back to try and fix this because I do not believe it is fixable.
Last edited by Hamsterfriend5002 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hamsterfriend5002

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Sketch

Postby CHIMINGSOUL » Sun May 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Hamsterfriend5002 wrote:So... Um... I am trying out digital art... Andddd... Well... I'm not great. But what better place to put your artwork that doesn't look good than the internet! Where no one will judge you or your terrible art skill! Um, yeah, that was sarcasm. I haven't really done much digital art, so I am not very good at it. I have been attempting to draw more, and got bored and decided to try something new. I would appreciate judgement from others so I might know where to improve.

Personally, I can't draw humans/humanoid at all. In my opinion this looks great! Keep doin what your doin.

"Thats CRAZY"
xSorrel - He/Him

Gay + Trans Artist Guy
Consistently Online

Art Shop
Cervid Beasts
Profile Art

Free Palestine
CHIMINGSOUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Sketch

Postby Hamsterfriend5002 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:37 pm

Crocus wrote:
Hamsterfriend5002 wrote:So... Um... I am trying out digital art... Andddd... Well... I'm not great. But what better place to put your artwork that doesn't look good than the internet! Where no one will judge you or your terrible art skill! Um, yeah, that was sarcasm. I haven't really done much digital art, so I am not very good at it. I have been attempting to draw more, and got bored and decided to try something new. I would appreciate judgement from others so I might know where to improve.

Personally, I can't draw humans/humanoid at all. In my opinion this looks great! Keep doin what your doin.

Thank you! I have never really been all that good at art, so recently I have been trying to improve. I have been drawing a lot of little characters like this, but I don't usually do digital art because I tend to draw in tiny strokes. This was my attempt to improve with different types of art. I really appreciate the encouragement!
Hamsterfriend5002

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me