Peaceful Dreamer

"Peaceful Dreamer" by KittayKattz

Dressup entry

Peaceful Dreamer

Postby KittayKattz » Fri May 01, 2020 3:02 pm

ok i get this isn't exactly a superhero but hear me out: i based literally the entire dressup around the dream bubble
~~~
Paws thumped on the ground as the world around her darkened and twisted. Bent and broken trees with branches as sharp as knives, that would make you bleed if you got too close. But she didn't focus on that. She focused on the darkness looming behind her, and the tiny light up ahead.

She grasped the Dream in her paws and clutched it to her chest, shielding it from the dangers lurking around. Small, shadowy spirits peered out from behind the trees, teary eyes watching curiously. Oh, how she longed to see them smile again.

The darkness had caught up to her. It loomed behind her, eyeing the Dream she grasped so tightly. Like a hungry wolf, it sought to devour.

"Leave her alone."

The darkness tilted its head. Why?

The guardian glanced down at the Dream with sorrow in her eyes. "She's been through enough. Let her have this, please. Just one peaceful dream."

The darkness paced around, stopping to sit before her. It gave a lighthearted chuckle, and all the tension faded away. Only for you, dear Dreamer.

Dreamer smiled, touching noses with the dark wolf. "We'll make this work somehow, just you wait. The Mindscape will be bright again before you know it."

But I'll always be here.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

~~~

ok this ended up being more lighthearted than i intended it to be but i'm tired leave me alone
Hi! I'm KittayKattz, but you can call me Kittay! I like to parkour between fandoms every month and get emotional over fictional characters. I also draw like, once in a blue moon.

KittayKattz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me