A Day at the Farm EVEN OLDER.

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"A Day at the Farm EVEN OLDER." by Kayara

A Day at the Farm EVEN OLDER.

Postby Kayara » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:07 pm

:oops: :roll: I'm not gonna lie, I made stories for these guys,while I've been making these "dress-up scenes" even though, like, that's not really how this game works :lol: .

Horses in this final "A Day at the Farm" dress-up:
Viera: mare, mostly blue with a shamrock on her flank.
Kazu: stallion, blue and white, older brother of Bree.
Georgia: mare, several colors but her coat is dominated by the likeness of a vulture.
Opal Shadow: stallion, black with blue dapples, and is in fact a pony. <3
Bree: mare, black, blue and white, with a rose on her shoulder; the younger sister of Kazu.

So basically in the first ADATF *A Day at the Farm* Kazu can be seen watching Viera run in the the pen by the one he and his playmates are frolicking in. They all appear content and happy but Georgia is keeping one eye on Kazu, while across from her, Bree is making no attempt to hide that she is keeping her attention on what her brother is up to....Opal Shadow just naps!
In the second ADATF, Kazu is grown, and Viera has begun to pay him some attention (lol this sounds like a soap opera) This is once again observed by Georgia, closely monitored by Bree, (though she is still a filly) and even Opal Shadow takes a glance at the exchange between the two fully grown horses, though one is still in the pen for the young foals.
This third and final ADATF depicts Kazu and Viera running side-by-side, Georgia seeming to have no reaction at all but continues to trot around, indifferent to the two older horses for once, Bree still watchful but approving and Opal Shadow as happy as a fellow can be as it seems to him that all is right with the world.
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Day at the Farm EVEN OLDER.

Postby Kayara » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:16 pm

bump...................... i ' m l o n e l y . . . .
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me