Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

the less i know the better by hypnowave

Artist hypnowave [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
52 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the less i know the better

Postby hypnowave » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:16 am

oh my love, can't you see yourself by my side
    no surprise when you're on his shoulder like every night
    oh my love, can't you see that you're on my mind
    don't suppose we could convince your lover to change his mind?

i mean come on, what other song could i possibly pick for this man?? a e s t h e t i c
    don't come for me for unironically liking this song thanks

anyways, vogue on a modeling gig or something idk
    i wanted to draw him without the bubble for once haha
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the less i know the better

Postby Loelya » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:52 am

he has Good Vibes :0

okay real talk though hehe this character is SO PRETTY I love his colors?? like I love the sort of natural vibe of the muted orange and brown spots highlighted with these bright bursts of pink and cyan and his hands be out here lookin like a siamese cat's paws

also this art has So Much Ambience I can totally imagine this being a snapshot out of dozens where he's posing for flashing cameras and such and he looks so genuinely Happy doing it like it feels like they probably asked him to have that serious smoky look that models are suppose to wear but he can't help letting the occasional little smirk slip because he's just having so much fun
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:36 am

I LOVE VOGUE SO MUCH,,, i was so tempted to come in and say smth before about him but Here’s my chance i love him and his n a me
and this is SO good, the background is so cool and the anatomy and everything just advhd good art
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Novacaine- » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:04 am

Ooooh
Credit to frostily and Brackensnake for my avatar and sig image
MY BOI NOVAAA
-Novacaine-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:41 am

Loelya wrote:he has Good Vibes :0

okay real talk though hehe this character is SO PRETTY I love his colors?? like I love the sort of natural vibe of the muted orange and brown spots highlighted with these bright bursts of pink and cyan and his hands be out here lookin like a siamese cat's paws

also this art has So Much Ambience I can totally imagine this being a snapshot out of dozens where he's posing for flashing cameras and such and he looks so genuinely Happy doing it like it feels like they probably asked him to have that serious smoky look that models are suppose to wear but he can't help letting the occasional little smirk slip because he's just having so much fun

he's got the best vibes and i love him so much,,

THANK YOU?? man when i first saw him my heart genuinely leapt, because he basically checks out on my list of favorite design traits,, he's such a good vaporwave-y aesthetic design and i adore him so MUCH!! from his eyes to the diamond patterns on his head and chest,, just,, he's so perfect for me

and oh my god yes!! although hes a model he never really trained for it in his youth so i can imagine this as the earlier days of his career (and it could also explain the lack of his "bubble" head accessory which later becomes a staple for him :0 thank u so much hhhHHhhh

SurgeFire wrote:I LOVE VOGUE SO MUCH,,, i was so tempted to come in and say smth before about him but Here’s my chance i love him and his n a me
and this is SO good, the background is so cool and the anatomy and everything just advhd good art

JSKFHSKFKS of course the Cat Friend loves my cat oc
    im KIDDING i appreciate the love,,,, i had so much fun trying to draw out this pose and outfit, it fits him so well?? shfjsbfjd basically thank u sm surge ily

Black Souls wrote:Ooooh

vogue takes kindly to admirers
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me