Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

free the beautiful by breadstick

Artist breadstick [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

free the beautiful

Postby breadstick » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:19 pm

trying oekaki again for the first time in a year & i kind of really dig the result? i mostly draw off-site now and i'm really happy with how much my art has improved. i usually don't use this shading style, but i realised i can't blend how i usually do on this platform, so take this cell shading instead.

if you want some comparison of the improvement over the years, this is something i did in 2014 (this is lowkey a redraw of that, but i didn't bother with a background and drew him the wrong way around oops.) this is my fursona of 7 years, scribbles! or skrobl as my partner calls him, whatever works for you dsghjfdkg. he's long overdue a redesign for 2020, but for now this is his consistent design lmao

i might start using oekaki more? this was actually a surprisingly fun challenge trying to use it again after all these years!

art by me
    scribbles belongs to me

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: free the beautiful

Postby Kusakabe » Thu May 07, 2020 2:39 am

Wow what an impressive improvement! I really dig your style and I hope that you'll consider drawing here a bit more! :)
I'd love to see more of your work float through the Oekaki
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: free the beautiful

Postby breadstick » Thu May 07, 2020 11:58 pm

:Ginger: wrote:Wow what an impressive improvement! I really dig your style and I hope that you'll consider drawing here a bit more! :)
I'd love to see more of your work float through the Oekaki

oh wow thank you!!! <3 that means a lot!

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me