Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

HAPPY BDAY TO CHLOE <3 by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HAPPY BDAY TO CHLOE <3

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:47 pm

Today is my amazing friend, Chloe's, bday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU CHLOE, YAYYYYYYYY!!! <333

So, as the tradition goes, here's a fullbody piece of you, since I didn't start doing these in time for your bday last year! I tried out some new hair texture stuff on this one, and I think I quite like it!! Also, I actually have no idea if you have that shirt or not, Chloe, but I wanted to draw you in something EXO-ish that wasn't the hoodie so it wouldn't be too similar to Lost's art! (Also, in this case, I guess it'd mean you'd be wearing all black too, and I wanted to give you a shirt that was a bit brighter to make things pop! XD) So I hope it's okay! I hope it’s not too underwhelming or something, I tried my best to make something worthy of you. ;-;

Also, this isn't exactly relavent, but in every piece of bday I've done, I've purposely given each person different "decorations" around them! In Ja's I did a little scribble of sparkly stuff, in Sarah's I did glowing butterflies, in Lost's I did magical glowy orb things and put a glow behind her, and in yours, Chloe, I also gave you a glow (kinda a double glow, if you closely on the right) and added some hearts!!

Alright, you know what's coming now. This next part is for you, Chloe! c;

Okay, so let me just start off by saying this: YOU. ARE. INSANELY. SWEET. One of the sweetest people I've ever met, no doubt. In all the years I've known you, I can't remember you being anything less - from when I first met you on Animal Jam and blogs to when we all started growing close, you've been overwhelmingly kind through it all. It seems to just come naturally for you, and that's a really, really admirable trait to possess. And not only are you super kind, you're also always so encouraging! Every time I'm hitting a bump in life, you make sure that I know I'm loved and supported and strong, and I really can't put into words how much that means to me. <3
I also have to say, I adore how strong of a bond you forge with people, like with your family, for instance. I know I'm not your sister or anything, but I do see and appreciate how close you are to Lost. It makes me smile to see you two talking about anything you love together, whether it's shows, books, music, the members of EXO, you name it! It's so clear that you care about Lost and enjoy being with her and love her unconditionally, and that she feels the same towards you. That's a really gorgeous thing to see. And you definitely show your love, your generousity and compassion, to Sarah and Ja and I as well. You're a bit older than us all, but I've never once felt like you were different, like you held yourself higher than us or didn't want to hang out with people younger than you. Knowing your personality, though, that's not surprising! c;
AND, if that wasn't enough, you're super funny - I always love laughing with you when we talk on the Hangout. You're a hard worker - whether you're doing art or actually working at, well, work, I can tell you put 110% into everything you do. You really notice the feelings and emotions of the people around you, and make sure they're addressed in whatever way is needed. You try your hardest to be positive, and that amazing positivity inspires me and so many others who know you. And you're also absolutely, stunningly beautiful. Inside and out. c;
I know there are some periods of time where we don't see each other, as we both can have busy lives, but I hope you know that you'll always be loved and appreciated by me, no matter what. I love you so insanely much, and I hope today was as amazing as you are!! <33333333

Idk about the timer this time, but it's at least a bit off! And don't use this art unless you're Chloe herself, please!! HAPPY BDAY ONCE AGAIN, LOVE YA <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HAPPY BDAY TO CHLOE <3

Postby Ja986 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:35 am

OH MY.I LOVE THIS THE ART IS ADORABLEEE
And that last part always makes me smile in all of your birthday arts! Your so sweet Swirl!! <3
Ah Chloe is going to love this so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE WE LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH <3 <3 <3
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:43 am

but like, happy bday chloe!! idk u but uh,, CONGRATS FOR LIVING I AM PROUD OF U
Last edited by Pi. on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please keep your posts related to the art you are discussing.
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Sun May 03, 2020 1:48 pm

GOSH. THIS TOOK ME WAYYYYYY TOO LONG TO REPLY TO. AND I MEAN WAY. TOO. LONG. IM SORRY.

ALRIGHT WHERE TO START? THIS ART. IS AHHHH SO GOOD??!! I love the outfit and wish I could wear one like it! And you made me look so pretty???!!!! :0

And the hair and eyes look so good too! I can’t pick out what I like best about this!!!! Seriously though, can I have a real shirt like that? And the shoes make me think of Baekhyun’s so I’m happy. CX

Okay. Your description almost made me cry when I first read it on my birthday and it was making me wanna cry the second time.

Seriously, Swirl, I don’t even know what to say. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Honestly, I’m all out of words except wah. That was incredibly encouraging and just all around sweet and heartfelt. Thank you. *hugs tightly*

I just-

I can’t even.

Thank YOU for all the things you done in the past years. You’ve been an amazing friend to me and to everyone you come into contact with. You’re an overwhelming blessing to me. Thank you.

I hope you, in return, know just how precious and loved you are. You always put yourself out there to encourage others and stand up for them.

I’m so glad I have you as a chingu friend.

I love you.

Thank you incredibly much for this hecking amazing art and encouragement. <33333333
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me