Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Closed Species Fan-Art PWYW by ZeroToInfinity

Artist ZeroToInfinity [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Closed Species Fan-Art PWYW

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:25 am

Hello! Do you have a character from a closed species that you want to have more art of? Do you want to have a second set of lines available for your closed species? Do you want to be able to have better line arts for your pets from a closed species? You have come to the right place. Welcome.

To purchase from me you have to have proof of the following things:
1. Ownership of the pet
2. The owner of the closed species is okay with it

Okie, I have 3 packages. I don't have a good idea of prices so it is PWYW. I will accept art, C$, or CS Pets.

1. The first package is the cheapest. You get an art piece that can range from just a simple art piece like a ref or a full scene with the pet doing something. The spot on this range is determined by what you pay. Tell me what you will pay, then I will do it, then you will pay. You may not change the character

2. The second package is for owners of a closed species. You get a line art of your species doing something (your choice) and you can fill in whatever pets from that species.

3. The third package allows you to fill in all of your own pets from a closed species onto a line art I make.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me