into the unknown • multifandom • o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

into the unknown • multifandom • o&a

Postby boombox. » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:27 pm

you aren't sure how you came to find yourself here, wherever here is, you just know that you need
to find a way back. whatever you were doing before you came here doesn't matter, you still awoke
in this place. despite its tranquil scenery and thriving nature, you can't help but have a queasy fee
ling in your stomach like something just wasn't quite right. there appears to be the constant haze
of fog settled across this land. worn down cobbled paths can be found with dimly glowing lanterns
although no signs are to be found.
Last edited by boombox. on Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

into the unknown • multifandom • locations

Postby boombox. » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:55 pm

characters find themselves waking up in a foggy forest which has winding cobblestone paths lit up
with glowing lanters. further exploration will lead them to the edge of the forest and expose them
to the rest of the island. the north of the island features a snowy taiga biome with a large mounta
inrange and coniferous forests consisting mostly of pines and spruces. across the island the weath
er isn't the most forgiving, typically reaching sub-zero temperatures; snow isn't an uncommon sight
here. while there are several mountains, cliffs and valleys in the north, a large section of the south
consist of hilly plains, and a large lake in the centre of the island where the two biomes meet. the
south-east of the island features sandy beaches and is generally warmer than the rest of the island
whereas the south-west holds steep cliffs and rocky beaches, mainly being home to deep valleys
with rivers running through them.

across the island there are signs of civilisation in the form of abandonded towns and villages, the
remains of a city-like settlement found on the east of the central lake. despite appearing to be
complete ghost-towns, there are natives to the island. they are rarely seen away from the towns
and villages with barely any in the city. they aren't talkative and typically flee from interaction
and hide when they see newcomers.

statues of the same vaguely-humanoid figures are dotted across the island as well which are well
kept compared to the deteriorating settlements. offerings are often found at the base of these
statues consisting of a variety of items, be it weaponry, livestock, foodstuffs or jewels.
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

into the unknown • multifandom • creatures

Postby boombox. » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:10 pm

a range of animals can be found across the island, some of them appear to be just as displaced as
the characters. the most common animals consist of a range of birds, cervidae [deer, moose, elk],
wolves, foxes, boar, bears, rodents, wild horses, etc.

the more bizarre creatures that can be found range from mythical to extinct animals. the more
hostile of creatures feature massive spiders, sabretooth tigers griffins, as well as a wide range of
dragons and carnivorous dinosaurs. some of the more peaceful or elusive of these creatures are
unicorns, pegasi, herbivorous dinosaurs and very rarely a phoenix can be seen blazing across the
sky.
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

into the unknown • multifandom • rules

Postby boombox. » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:23 pm

• one. general cs rules apply.
          • two. characters from any fandoms are allowed.
          • two. ↪ original characters are also allowed.
          • three. post your forms on the discussion thread.
          • four. there is no limit on characters, but please only make as many as you can handle.
          • five. try to include everyone in the roleplay.
          • six. no overpowered characters.
          • six. ↪ if you're concerned about something, message me and we can sort something out!
          • seven. don't kill characters without permission.
          • eight. i am very open to ideas, if you have an idea please message me! :)
          • eight. ↪ if there are any creatures or areas you would like to suggest, i would love to hear them!
          • nine. joining the discord is reccommended but not required
          • nine. ↪ you can message me for the invite link or find it on the discussion!
Last edited by boombox. on Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

into the unknown • multifandom • characters

Postby boombox. » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:28 pm

discussion thread found here! please use that to post forms :)

player
          name, age, species, fandom, oc/canon
          .━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

aphenphosm
          hiccup haddock, 21, human, httyd, canon
          toothless, 21, dragon [night fury], httyd, canon
          adrien agreste, 15, human, miraculous ladybug, canon
          ying, 26, elf, paladins:champions of the realm, canon
          moji, 3, leipori, paladins:champions of the realm, canon

Ploegy
          genji shimada, 35, cyborg, overwatch, canon
          makoto niijima, 18, human, persona 5, canon
          mitsuo kobayashi, 15, cat, my hero academia, original

coral.
          negan, ~37, human, the walking dead, canon
          will graham, 34, human, hannibal, canon

KyokoKirigiri
          jamari fudo, 15, human [magical], descendants, original
          yuki, 15, human [magical], descendants, original
          yukako tsukumo, 15, human [magical], descendants, original
          alucard, 20, dhampir, castlevania netflix series, canon

molotov
          zenitsu agatsuma, 16, human, kimetsu no yaiba, canon

Zaperrex
          9S, 18, android, nier: automata, canon

Timoria
          luciela r. sourcream, unknown, demon, elsword, canon

mandalorian
          alistair theirin, ~30s, elf-human, dragon age, canon
          rhys strongfork, 27, human, borderlands, canon

fairytqles
          soji, 25, human-devil-cat, n/a, original

jtruant
          yasuho hirose, 19, human, jojo's bizzare adventure, canon

prismastatic
          phantasma, 15, human, n/a, original

vigilante wolf
          riku, 17, human, kingdom hearts, canon

vulpesvelox
          clementine, 17, human, the walking dead, canon

assiel
          jade harley, 23, miqo'te, final fantasy xiv, canon/original

palmawsome
          firenze, 21, centaur, harry potter, canon

yare yare daze
          jotaro kujo, 17, human, jojo's bizzare adventure, canon

twodee
          kurapika kurta,18, human, hunter x hunter, canon

Tonic_Memories
          blake ann hutcherson, 21, werewolf, n/a, original

virtualpet
          webber, 10, human-spider, don't starve, canon

snowing
          raspberry, 19, psuduocanine, n/a, original

Tadmery
          ahri, looks 18, humanoid kitsune, league of legends (au), canon

Anne Gable
          the doctor, 748, time lord, doctor who, canon

Egg With Legs
          johann hunter of hunters, 34, human, bloodborne, original
Last edited by boombox. on Wed May 20, 2020 10:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: into the unknown • multifandom • o&a

Postby MoMoYA » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:18 am

A thick clear liquid dripped onto 8’s face. He woke up slowly, realizing his back hurt, like a cramp. The liquid was slobber. He looked up to see two footlong fangs risen above his face. It was a Sabertooth tiger. 8 had never seen one before, so he had no idea what to do. He followed his knowledge of other big cats and played dead. The tiger sniffed him, and roared. He almost broke character because it was so loud. The tiger ran off into the trees. Close call, 8 thought. He sat up, once he was sure the Sabertooth was gone. Thick woodland on one side of him, the part the tiger ran off into. He decided it would be a bad idea to follow it. The other side was a muddy clearing with a brook running past it. Behind the brook was a hill. He was sitting on a patch of dry grass in between the two. The bottom of his legs were smudged with mud. 8 hated being dirty, so he went down to the brook and tested the water. It was nice and warm from the shining sun. He slid into the water, and cleaned off the mud from his body. One way led into the woods, the other led into a large bright clearing. He swam towards the bright clearing for a while, but eventually noticed the cobblestone path on the land. He grabbed the edge and pulled himself out. Maybe if he followed the path he could find people to help him.
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[i]

Postby boombox. » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:55 am

─ ─ 𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙲𝚄𝙿 & 𝚃𝙾𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [ details; males, twenty-one, dragon & rider ] • [ tags; open ]
    indent the dragon rider woke up with a spluttering cough, blindly waving his arms out in front of him to shove away the large head belonging to his night fury who had one massive paw pressed down on hiccup's chest and was licking the man's face causing his hair to spike every which way due to the saliva. typically there wouldn't be anything stopping the chief from scolding the night fury and returning to his slumber, but he was unpleasantly forced awake with a sense of urgency, particularly due to the desperate warbling sounding from toothless' throat. "okay, okay! i'm up, bud, what is it?" hiccup insisted, frowning as he pushed himself up into a seated position, coughing once more as he ran his arm over his face with an irritated grumble, "you know this doesn't wash out!" with an exasperated sigh he wiped his eyes clear of the winged beast's saliva and cracked them open, looking around at his unfamiliar surroundings. his irritated expression immediately dropped, instead replaced with a concerned one when he realized that he most definitely wasn't on his home island of berk. the eerily tranquil silence was enough cause for concern (there was always something loud and chaotic happening in the village, it was chock full of all kinds of dragons, after all) but the misty surroundings were a pretty worrying sight too, of course. now he could understand why toothless was in such a rush to wake him up. at least that offered him some solace in this unfamiliar situation: he and toothless were still together. if the two of them were separated from each other? that would have been far worse than what they were currently faced with. aside for his dragon scale armor and inferno (his flaming sword which utilized gas from a hideous zippleback to ignite the blade; even outside of combat it was a good intimidation tactic) hiccup would have been left completely defenseless without his night fury by his side, considerably hindered by his missing leg at least. on the other hand, toothless' inability to fly without his rider would have made him incredibly vulnerable and effectively a downed dragon; aside for his plasma blast attacks and brute strength he didn't have much to defend himself with if he couldn't escape a fight.

indent scanning over their surroundings a second time to ensure he didn't miss anything of importance, hiccup raised his arm and hooked it around the neck of the night fury, using the support to heave himself up to his feet (well, foot and metal peg) frowning as he did so and offering the dragon a reassuring rub on his head, "i guess i am always trying to find new places, huh?" he joked with a weak laugh, earning a quiet rumble from the dragon, "yeah, yeah, i know: bad time for jokes." the chief grumbled, rolling his eyes as he shoved toothless' head a small amount - it wasn't like he had enough strength to actually move the dragon, though, so it was fair to assume toothless willingly moved his head just to make the human feel better about himself. "so! any idea where we are, bud? look familiar?" hiccup questioned, taking some steps away from the dragon and putting his hands on his hips, tossing his head back to look at toothless, frowning when the dragon only gave him a roll of his eyes as a response and a rather pessimistic-sounding garble. "thanks, very helpful." was hiccups barbed and sarcastic reply, returning the gesture of rolling his eyes, emphasizing it by turning his head away. "well we aren't going to get anywhere just hanging around. come on, bud, wha'dya say we get a better look at this place, huh?" with that suggestion, hiccup glanced upwards to the canopy of trees above them, wincing at the rather thick foliage and winding branches. he wasn't sure how easy it would be to navigate them in the air if he was to ride the night fury, so he sighed and hit his balled fist in an open palm, "time to stretch our legs." he commented, carefully stepping away from where he was abruptly woken up.

indent"h'okay, big unfamiliar forest with no idea how we got here. what could possibly go wrong?" hiccup waved his arms extravagantly with that then span on his heel in a circle, looking around before pointing in a seemingly random direction and setting off, toothless following closely behind him.

─ ─ 𝙰𝙳𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴 & 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙶𝙶
    [ details; male, fifteen, miraculous holder ] • [ tags; 8 ]
    indent "adrieeen come oooon! wake up!" the whining voice of the black cat kwami earned a soft grumble from the teenager as he opened his eyes, wincing and shielding them with his hand as dappled sunlight landed on his face. "uh, plagg? what's going on?" the student asked, frowning as he sat up in the soft bed of grass beneath him, blinking a few times and wiping the sleep from his eyes as his kwami hovered above him, "you tell me! i was busy dreaming about a camembert wheel which was so big and creamy and soft and-" "plagg!" "yeesh, okay! i was just getting to the bit where i got woken up by some squirrel-" plagg paused his extended story when an exasperated sigh sounded from adrien, the blonde pinching at the bridge of his nose and shaking his head, "so you don't know?" the shrug from the kwami was all adrien needed as an answer. he gazed around at their surroundings once more, hoping to see anything that was even remotely familiar but to no avail. it probably didn't help that he hardly traveled; he really only knew paris other than that one time he got a close-up look at big ben in london after max's mother and train conductor became akumatised by hawk moth. he had half a heart to ask plagg if he recognized anything around them but soon enough he decided that the kwami was probably going to be of no use; he only ever thought with his stomach rather than his head.

indent climbing to his feet, another sigh escaped adrien's mouth as he rolled his shoulders back and scanned over the foreign environment once again, hoping to see something of interest but to no avail. after that, he frowned and patted himself down, digging through the pockets of his jeans and managing to fish out his phone, eagerly switching the device on with the blind hope that there would be cell service in the middle of nowhere. the expectant and wide-eyed expression on his face was immediately wiped away with a disappointed one when the phone screen lit up but displayed no bars. no service. great. "i mean, look at the bright side! you're not cooped up in your room anymore!" plagg reasoned with a smile as he hovered in front of the student's face, but adrien just dismissed what was said with a pointed look, "that's better than not knowing where i am! when people figure out i'm missing and also realize that chat noir is nowhere to be seen, they'll figure out who i am!" came the teenager's desperate response, clenching his fists as he tore his eyes away from the kwami and studied the area around them again, interest piqued by a dim glow a fair distance away. plagg appeared to be intending to respond to adrien, but he was cut short by adrien's movements approaching the light source. "hey, are you sure it's a good idea to go towards the light? isn't there that whole warning ''don't go into the light'' for a reason?" the kwami advised, frowning as he followed adrien, "it's better than waiting around doing nothing, plagg." the teenager replied, looking at the kwami again before ushering the creature towards the inside of his unbuttoned while shirt, "come on, we might not be alone, i don't want you being seen even if we aren't in paris anymore, someone might still recognize me."

indent once plagg was safely hidden from sight, adrien picked up his pace as he approached the light, his sneakers occasionally kicking up some mud and fallen leaves until he finally reached light source. upon further inspection, he noticed the cobblestone path and more lanterns up ahead lighting up the way. at least that was a good sign, right? if there were lit lanterns, that meant there must be people here, or at least, that was his reasoning. walking along the path, he couldn't help but feel uneasy about his quiet surroundings which caused him to wonder if perhaps he was alone here - wherever here was. eventually a new sound reached his ears though, the familiar noise of rushing water. so there was a river, then? or at least a stream. quickening his movements, he continued down the cobblestone path, staggering to a halt when he saw a figure further down who he assumed hadn't seen him yet; it was hard to tell based on the silhouette. speaking of which, adrien was puzzled by how they looked, it seemed like there was someone separating their head from their neck - although that was probably just something floating above their head, right? or it could have even been an akumatized villain? at that prospect, adrien tensed up and hesitated, debating whether he should approach the stranger or not but eventually decided he wouldn't get anywhere if he just avoided everyone who unsettled him. if they were a threat, he could easily run away then come back at chat noir to fight them. "hello?" he called out as he approached to make them aware of his presence if they weren't looking in his direction.
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:56 am

8 stuttered something inaudible and almost fell back into the brook. He was almost certain he was alone at the time. He turned to see who spoke. “hello? hello!” He said. He had found the inhabitants of the land! He immediately raced over to them, and was only about five feet away from them when he realized that they were probably terrified of him and stopped. He did have a children’s toy for a head, after all. “Hello, sorry... my name is 8, I woke up just over there,” He said, motioning to the 8 on his face and then pointing to the patch of grass that he began on, “Do you know where the nearest village is?” He stood, arms behind his back, looking at his feet. He noticed a small ring of blue luminous fungi growing around his feet and stopped to admire them. At once, a black backpack with a blue clasp appeared in his hands. He took a small purple pouch out of the backpack and placed the glowing fungi inside. Cinching the bag closed, he placed it into his backpack and looked up again for a response.
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ii]

Postby boombox. » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:06 pm

─ ─ 𝙰𝙳𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴 & 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙶𝙶
    [ details; male, fifteen, miraculous holder ] • [ tags; 8 ]
    indent seeing the stranger race towards him caused adrien to hesitate, tensing up once more as his arms slowly began to raise up to take a defensive stance, concern growing on his face. he was pleasantly surprised by the stranger's behaviour after that, though, stopping before they got too close and respecting the distance between them. surely if this was a villain they would have attacked him by now, right? besides, it wasn't like supervillains apologized to him much either, so that was also a surprise, albeit a welcome one. a small smile growing on his face, adrien offered a nervously brief wave of his hand, staring at the stranger curiously with his gaze steadily lingering on the 8-ball head. although puzzled by how the stranger even managed to speak with no clear mouth on the head, adrien voted against voicing his confusion; it was probably rude to ask people why their heads were balls, after all, and he wasn't aiming to pick a fight with the fist person he saw in this unfamiliar land.

indent "i'm adrien agreste." he introduced with a friendly smile, although couldn't hide his disappointment when 8 asked him where the nearest village was. so he wasn't from this place either, then? sighing, adrien sheepishly scratched at the back of his head and offered an equally as sheepish smile, "i'm just as lost as you are." he explained, shrugging his shoulders somewhat nonchalantly. if 8 wasn't strange enough, the teenager's interest and curiousity only grew more at the display of 8's power to conjure things seemingly out of nothing. "woah," adrien breathed, eyes wide in awe, "how did you do that? what are you? i mean, you're obviously not a human." he paused, then cocked his head to the side, "you aren't a human, right?"
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:42 pm

Jamari| Daughter of Yusei Fudo and Jewell Fudo Atlas|Human the exhibits magic powers| My story called New Beginnings a Descendants Fanfic| normal powers stars,and constellations and Stardust Dragon summoning and stardust dragon staff. Jamari's magic power she exhibits are Starlight magic, and Moonlight magic|Stardust dragon necklace|Probbly will blame Matthew and his goons for this| Not transformed in civilian form|Hoping that her childhood friends Yukako and Yuki ended up here too|In the forest in a tree on the 2nd highest branch looking at the stars|Loves Stars and constellations~ I woke up in a foggy forest. "Seriously, Matthew is behind this, Yuki, Yukako and I have been fighting him and his goons back home at Auradon Prep since freshman year, where is Yuki and Yukako." I said to myself. Yukako isn't very bright, she can be an idiot sometimes, Yukako on the other hand, is the most tech savvy of all us. I put my hand to my neck to see if I was wearing my stardust dragon necklace and I was. "Glad I have it, without it I'm incapable of transforming, because I need Stardust dragon to transform, I ended choosing my magical girl name as Stardust, Yukako has the weirdest magical girl name." I said to myself. I leaned against a tree looking up at the sky, I was glad I could still see the stars and constellations even though its foggy. I love Stars and constellations I always have. I decided to climbed up the tree to the second highest branch and sat on it and leaned against the tree trunk. "I can see them much better, they are all so pretty, its not super foggy so that's good." I said to myself.

Yukako| daughter of Yuma Tsukumo and (one of my zexal OC's) Kiriko Tsukumo- Fukusaku|Human that exhibits magic powers| My story called New Beginnings a Descendants Fanfic|exhibits the magic power Anime character transformation and her normal power is fashion magic|tags Yuki and Jamari|Loves anime, cosplaying, video games and making her best friend Yuki cosplay with her|Not transformed in civilian form|Tags Yuki and Jamari~ Yuki-chan and I woke up in a foggy forest. "How many times is Matthew Phoenix going to find ways to get rid of Jamari-chan, Yuki-chan and I." I said to Yuki. Matthew hates Yuki-chan,Jamari-chan and I with a passion and we hate him just as much. One of generals Christal we can't even touch here because she's too fast, and Nikita fired at us constantly with her sniper rifle. I saw light hit something in the tree above and Yuki and I recognized the shape of the light it was the stardust dragon and the only person that has something related to the stardust dragon is Jamari-chan. She's the leader of our little group at Auradon prep and the leader of the greatest club ever the TCG club.

Yuki|daughter of Astral and Asami Tange(My other zexal OC)|Human that exhibits magic powers| My story called New Beginnings a Descendants Fanfic|exhibits the magic power of being a technopath and normal powers Energy bolts and flight with her wings on her back|tags Jamari and her best friend Yukako|Gets dragged into cosplaying with Yuki a lot| Loves anime and games|Not transformed in her civilian form~ "I don't know Yukako, I'll go see if Jamri is up in the tree." I said to Yukako. I moved my shoulder showing my wings. I keep them hidden at school, because Jamari asked me to. I flew up to where Jamari was. "Figured as much." I said to Jamari. Jamari loves the stars and constellations she always has since childhood, in her and Aquaria's dorm she has a telescope.

Jamari| Daughter of Yusei Fudo and Jewell Fudo Atlas|Human the exhibits magic powers| My story called New Beginnings a Descendants Fanfic| normal powers stars,and constellations and Stardust Dragon summoning and stardust dragon staff. Jamari's magic power she exhibits are Starlight magic, and Moonlight magic|Stardust dragon necklace|Probably will blame Matthew and his goons for this| Not transformed in civilian form|Tags Yuki and Yukako~ I turned and saw Yuki and I laughed at when she said figured as much. "Sorry Yuki, I did't notice you in front of me, I was hoping to find you two." I said to Yuki. I climbed down from where I was and Yuki flew down. Yuki landed and hid her wings again. I often get lost in looking at the stars and constellations. "Think Matthew is behind this?" I asked Yukako and Yuki. Yuki, Yukako and I always ruin Matthew and his goons plans we have been since freshman year. The headmasters Queen Mal and King Ben are okay with us trying to stop Matthew from whatever his plan is.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me