Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dating Sim With MTT by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dating Sim With MTT

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:46 am

I was in the mood to draw cute Mettaton doing a fab pose and laughing and it turned into a dating simulator-type thing. (゜∇゜)

It's been SO LONG since I've drawn Mettaton! I used to draw him so often, I could easily draw him from memory and remember all of his facial and robotic markings. Now I had to look at a reference picture and it feels weak. ´Д`

Even though I drew MTT 24/7, I never decided on how to draw him. People have such unique ways of drawing him and I want my own way. I'm pretty happy with this one?? I just winged it and it was really fun. ^^

Mettaton is one of my precious children and I will protect him at all costs. I love him far too muchhhh, he's such an amazing character.

ANYWAY, I wanted to make this art very pink and I went with shading it in pink which is new! It was really fun. I desperately need to try more shine and shading techniques, haha. :>

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a Wacom tablet, it took 4 drawing sessions, and please don't steal/repost this art!!

All comments and likes are appreciated!! Take care of yourself and stay safe. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dating Sim With MTT

Postby ewie* » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:53 am

TONTON
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:27 am

YAY METTATON! It's been soo long sense you've drawn him, I've missed it :o YOU'VE IMPROVED SO MUCH! <3
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SputnikSplash » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:26 pm

Yesss I love this fabulous dude!!
His expression is really cute tbh X3 great work on this!! Your fanart is amazing as always <3
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:18 pm

SUG4RC04T3D wrote:TONTON

METTAMETTA
TONTON

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:YAY METTATON! It's been soo long sense you've drawn him, I've missed it :o YOU'VE IMPROVED SO MUCH! <3

AHHH, wait, REALLY? :O I always forget that you like Mettaton and I never knew you liked it when I drew him. ;__; That means a lot, seriously. Thank you. <333

SputnikSplash wrote:Yesss I love this fabulous dude!!
His expression is really cute tbh X3 great work on this!! Your fanart is amazing as always <3

Honestly, who doesn't? He's so lovable. <3333 And absolutely fabulous! <3
Ajijsaifs, what do I even do with myselffff, you're too kind to me. ;___; Thank youuuu, Sputnik. <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me