Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Grumpy Boy || Open OTA by TaiiTeaa

Artist TaiiTeaa [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Grumpy Boy || Open OTA

Postby TaiiTeaa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 am

Ahahaha how do y'all even manage to draw in oekaki it's painful

Anyways, welcome to this OTA!

Current Best Offer: Full scene and Fullbody (@Lunalocawolf)

This will close on April 2nd, or until no bids have been made for 24 hours, whichever is latest, to prevent sniping. Please only bid what you currently have the means to pay. If there are no bids by then I’ll probably keep him ^^

If you win him, you're welcome to change the name, species (As long as it remains a canine species), and gender, as well as assign a specific breed/breeds! You may also make edits to the design, and as long as you credit me on both any references and the TH page, don't feel the need to credit me for the design on every piece made of him. Do not sell him for more than his worth. (What you paid for him + the cost of anything you've commissioned of him) You're welcome to trade him, however!

Accepted forms of payment (From most to least desired):

USD > DA points > C$ > Art > Pets > Designs
(USD payment is through Venmo, please PM me on my DA to discuss your offer if you'd like to offer in this format: https://www.deviantart.com/falcreations)
Last edited by TaiiTeaa on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
heyo! I’m Tai, a teenage animator and artist with a passion for animals! I’m not really in the pets game anymore, mostly here for art (buying and selling!) and minigames.

I go by she/her but tbh I won’t be at all offended if you get it wrong, have a great day!
TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Grumpy Boy || Open OTA

Postby TaiiTeaa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:08 am

up
heyo! I’m Tai, a teenage animator and artist with a passion for animals! I’m not really in the pets game anymore, mostly here for art (buying and selling!) and minigames.

I go by she/her but tbh I won’t be at all offended if you get it wrong, have a great day!
TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaiiTeaa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:01 pm

up

TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaiiTeaa » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:28 am

up

TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Spirit » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:07 am

20 cs! (sorry if this seems low, i could add some pets to?)
~ Wandering Spirit ~

|▾ Spirit ▾ Female ▾ Artist ▾ Writer ▾ Animal Lover ▾ © ▾|
| ▾ THFRDESIGN TOS ▾ |

| I'm a writer and artist who enjoys reading, role playing, animals, music and more! I'm up to chatting if you need a shoulder to lean on. | I'm an emotional person, but I adore sad and rock music. I'm a huge feral role-player and I love to write stories! | My best friend is Biscitspack, she's helped me threw quite a bit! |
Credit:| ©
Wandering Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaiiTeaa » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:16 am

up

TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaiiTeaa » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:47 am

up

TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaiiTeaa » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:26 am

up

TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CedarShrooms » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:37 am

Hi! I'm Cedar! I'm always open to art commisions so PM me! My art shop: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4572442
CedarShrooms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viridxty » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:02 pm

Three Bustshots And A Fullbody?
Please Note That I Will Not Do Humans