Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pippy by Macyduke

Artist Macyduke [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 11 hours
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pippy

Postby Macyduke » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:00 pm

My mom told me people were saying hello and goodbye by touching shoes yesterday and it reminded me of an oc I rped with like six years ago. And the nostalgia just hit me full force.
She was a satyr named Pippy, who's entire family greeted one another by kicking one another hooves, with just enough force that they made a clicking sound. The only issue with that was that she went to a primarily human school and would kick people's shoes when she met them or saw them. So she was constantly kicking people who did not appreciate it. I think the world was primarily unaware of magic and magical creatures, so she had to wear a glamor to school.
I largely forgot what she looked like, the only thing I can really remember about her was that she had brown hair and was pretty short for a highschooler.

I wanted to give her a bit of an update as well as a redesign.

I'm not going to draw him, but one of her buddies, my other oc in that rp, was a werewolf named Hyland. He had red hair and a crooked jaw/an underbite. His werewolf form was closer to how werewolves originally looked in movies? He was pretty shy. Where as Pippy was outgoing and over all pretty darn friendly.
I think her best friend was my partner's oc? A demon hybrid with blue hair but I can't remember much about him. :'(

"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me