Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sweetest Frog Girl by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweetest Frog Girl

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:06 pm

Oh my gosh, I will never ever tire of drawing BNHA fanart. \(*^▽^*)/ And OKAY, Asui is adorable and she is my precious froggy girl. ;0;

I wanted to try some different things with this art. Tried a pose, tried to do better anatomy (Haha, I picked a pose with no hands or feet, woops, anatomy is easiest without them. :>), tried to do funner shading, tried a "more detailed" background... I even tried to do cleaner line art! It was super fun trying different things out and spending more time on a piece of art than I usually do. ^^

I really like how this turned out but at the same time, I'm not fully satisfied. I want to grow more and learn more and get even better. But I guess every artist feels that way. You can't get fully satisfied with your art or you won't grow and become better.

Welp, anyway, I had a hard time drawing Su in my own art style cuz I wasn't sure if the eyes I do would work for her. Does it still look like her? I hope so! ^^, Su is the best girl and she's amazing. ( ´∀`)

ALSO, GOSH, that background took me too long. HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN DO SUPER DETAILED BACKGROUNDS. I was already getting impatient with this! XD

The timer is off by 20-35 minutes, I used a mouse, it took 3 drawing sessions, and please don't steal/repost this art! Ref and pose ref.

All comments and likes are appreciated! Stay safe. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetest Frog Girl

Postby dingoose » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:44 pm

*Weeb instincts tingling*

NANI?!
dingoose . it/its
dingoose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:48 pm

The thing I love is how in each of your drawing comments, you have like a whole paragraph
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:10 pm

I agree with Ginger.
You are always just so open... so positive... Even with drawings, you just express how you felt, and how you feel. And it is great

adult - july 22 - infp-t - yeehaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, call me Gray. Fun fact: you're loved.
Always open to trades and messages :)

▬▬▬ best friend | still no rickroll ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:39 pm

さくらんぼ。 wrote:*Weeb instincts tingling*

NANI?!

!!!

*fellow weeb alert* XD

:Ginger: wrote:The thing I love is how in each of your drawing comments, you have like a whole paragraph

Ahhh, thank you. ;-; I guess I love to talk too much and I always end up having too many words, oops. I hope it isn’t annoying. >_<

~Raffie wrote:I agree with Ginger.
You are always just so open... so positive... Even with drawings, you just express how you felt, and how you feel. And it is great

Shdbejdbaksjs, this means so so much?!!!
Thank you so much, seriously. I sometimes worry that my descriptions are too long and goofy and weird.
This made my week. Thank you. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:46 am

OK I AM- WOW
THIS
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL?!?! LIKE WOW THAT BACKGROUND
and i agree with everyone else, i love your paragraph descriptions, it's like your trademark and i LOVE reading them
Last edited by Pi. on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please keep your posts related to the art you are discussing.
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:09 am

Changbin wrote:OK I AM- WOW
THIS
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL?!?! LIKE WOW THAT BACKGROUND
and i agree with everyone else, i love your paragraph descriptions, it's like your trademark and i LOVE reading them

Oh my goshhhhhh, this made my absolute month?!!!!
Dude, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! (つд`) You're a darling, seriously. Thank youuuuu.
My t-t-trademark? And you like reading them?! இ_இ Oh my gosh, you have no idea how much that means to me! I sometimes worry that my blabberings get boring to read or everyone skips them.
God bless you! <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:47 am

lost!! i know it's been forever since i've commented on your work, ((sorry about that, i took a break from cs and stuff for a bit!!) but oh my GOODNESS!!! you have improved SOO much in such a short amount of time, it really does show how hard you have been working and how much effort you put into your artwork, and that makes me respect your passion towards art a LOT!! drawing can be super difficult, especially with poses and such like arms, but i'm so proud of you for trying new things like this and trying to grow and increase your skills! because well, your hard work is definitely paying off! your art is always absolutely gorgeous and stunning with the colors and shading style you always go with (which always makes the piece look super soft and pretty with the lighting and AHHh it's so good x))!!)), and the linework and anatomy you've done with this piece just highlights all of the colors and makes everything pop!! the looks so natural and not stiff at all, which is something i definitely struggle with even with using poses and stuff, i really look up to you as an artist!! your attitude is very inspiring, and your art is gorgeous as always! i hope you have a great day, i can't wait to see what else you come up with!!
p.s, tsuyu is my favorite bnha character,, she is so precious and i love her so much in your style!!))
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:45 am

miserablemantis wrote:lost!! i know it's been forever since i've commented on your work, ((sorry about that, i took a break from cs and stuff for a bit!!) but oh my GOODNESS!!! you have improved SOO much in such a short amount of time, it really does show how hard you have been working and how much effort you put into your artwork, and that makes me respect your passion towards art a LOT!! drawing can be super difficult, especially with poses and such like arms, but i'm so proud of you for trying new things like this and trying to grow and increase your skills! because well, your hard work is definitely paying off! your art is always absolutely gorgeous and stunning with the colors and shading style you always go with (which always makes the piece look super soft and pretty with the lighting and AHHh it's so good x))!!)), and the linework and anatomy you've done with this piece just highlights all of the colors and makes everything pop!! the looks so natural and not stiff at all, which is something i definitely struggle with even with using poses and stuff, i really look up to you as an artist!! your attitude is very inspiring, and your art is gorgeous as always! i hope you have a great day, i can't wait to see what else you come up with!!
p.s, tsuyu is my favorite bnha character,, she is so precious and i love her so much in your style!!))

Ahhh, sorry for such the late reply! ><
Don't worry about it! I'm glad you took a break from things, you must have needed it and I'm glad you were taking care of yourself. <33
Aihfusighdigdhgid, YOU ARE HONESTLY THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER. (つд`) I don't deserve all of these beautiful compliments. Seriously, I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate you and this comment. It almost made me cry and fidfhd, seriously. It means a lot to me. I'm not joking around when I say that. All of your words are very much appreciated. My self esteem can be pretty low when it comes to my art and this just helps me keep going and gives me a boost of... well, everything. <3
So really, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. The pose isn't stiff??! I was so so hoping it wouldn't be - I usually struggle with poses and especially ones where the arms are tucked away. I was hoping it didn't look dumb. ^^, <33
Y-y-y-you look up to me??? o(╥﹏╥)o You are too kind to me. I can't even thinkkkkkkk, fnsiufhs, your kindness is too much. <3333
THANK YOU SO MUCH. *hugs forever*
P.S. YASSS, she's such a good girl, who wouldn't love her?? ^w^ I want to draw her more - she's just a darling!!! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turnip_soup » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:42 pm

AAAAAWWWWWWW SHE IS SOOOO FREAKING CUTEEEEEEE
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"