Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

(X) Opia + Heiwa | Best Friends by dreamyEnding

Artist dreamyEnding [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

(X) Opia + Heiwa | Best Friends

Postby dreamyEnding » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:00 am

...At that point Opia's hands were shaking too hard to get anything out on her notepad, forcing her to croak out the words verbally.

"I'm an idiot is what I am. I had everything and I tossed it out and not even completely!" She struggled through the start of a sob, unable to look at Heiwa, "I'm still a rich kid who never worked for anything. I'm just a spoiled naive idiot." Letting her head continue to hang she started to sob in earnest.

Only to be startled as Heiwa wrapped the blanket around Opia's shoulders, finally making her look up at him.

"Giving up being a kid and getting to experience any of the world, just so that people could make a fortune on your looks isn't close to spoiled in my opinion." He looked at her with a light sadness, "especially when you had no say..."

Heiwa's expression quickly changed to a soft smile, "but getting away from that, going out on your own, working hard to fill the gaps in your experiences and at bettering yourself, that's amazing!"

He paused for a second before continuing, "I never knew the model Opia... but the Opia that works that hard is my best friend, and she's definitely not an idiot!"

Done for the Kal Development event!
I did Opia and Heiwa's friendship bc they're very good.
It's also 4am and I got up at 8am so bedtime goodniiiight

Last bumped by dreamyEnding on Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:00 am.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.