Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Dorky Trio [Before] by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Dorky Trio [Before]

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:26 am

Man, my brain isn't coming up with any clever opening for this description... What do I even say at the beginning of these...? XD

WELP, ANYWAY. I haven't drawn CBX since January so heck, here they are. I love them so much. (◜௰◝) Chen, Baekhyun, and Xiumin are the funnest people to draw, not joking. Their features just scream "TURN ME INTO CHIBI" and it's super fun exaggerating prominent features!

A few days ago, I saw the cutest, dorkiest picture of these three on IG and it was taken from one of my top favorite vlogs and I just had to draw it. I couldn't resist. I just had to. And I'm actually pretty happy with how this turned out! I haven't ever drawn chibi as close up as this and it felt weird but nice having so much attention on their faces. Faces are fun to do. 👍 And I want to be able to figure out how to draw bright backgrounds without making them look gross so here's an attempt. ^^,

Fun fact, I actually went to the vlog this was from and got the exact time this picture was taken so that's why the lil' recording numbers say that specific number. Easter egg, woo! Ü

I have different dorky version of this coming. I just wanted to preserve this art before I ruin it with all the makeup they put on each other as a punishment for knocking over the jenga tower. ッ

WELL, the timer is off by 15-30 minutes, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! Reference photo. (The other pictures on that IG post are really sweet, I miss seeing them together. ;_;)

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dorky Trio [Before]

Postby Grayson. » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:41 pm

It is adorable >:0

adult - july 22 - infp-t - yeehaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, call me Gray. Fun fact: you're loved.
Always open to trades and messages :)

▬▬▬ best friend | still no rickroll ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dorky Trio [Before]