Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The White Sorceress by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The White Sorceress

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:14 am

Can we all agree that the Legend of Zelda characters have the prettiest character designs EVER?! (〃´∀`〃)

Man, I haven't worked this hard on a drawing in sooooo long. ;-; It felt good! Tiring and interesting at times but overall, it was good! What helped me get through it was that my sister sat by me and kept me company. AND, oh, kpop! I listened to a lotttt of kpop. It's a must for me when I draw! ^▽^

I recently started playing Hyrule Warriors on my 2DS and I just had to draw fanart for it! Lana's a new character and even though I haven't seen much of her, she's positively adorable and I like her a lot! Plus! Blue hair! So bright and exciting to draw! So much fun to make sparkly! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I wanted to experiment and try to make this piece really shiny and bright. I liked practicing different shading styles too. I'll have to remember the techniques for future art pieces. ^^ My sis helped a lot with how I should shade, so, yo, thanks sis. <3

I sort of played around with Lana's outfit - made it more my style but still kept it mostly the same. And please, don't ask what that hair piece is - I struggled to figure it out and after staring at it for a long time, it still mystifies me. XD It's weird drawing something that you have no heckin' clue what it is.

WELP, the timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, it took two drawing sessions, and please don't steal/repost this art! This, this, and this were my reference pictures!

All comments and likes are appreciated!! Thank you for your love. ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Last edited by Lostfairy on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The White Sorceress

Postby Exoclipse » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:17 am

GOSH the lighting is gorgeous <3
Exoclipse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LibrarySystem » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:27 pm

This is beautiful!!! I love the Zelda designs so much!
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:36 am

Glitch. wrote:
GOSH the lighting is gorgeous <3

Oh gosh, thank you so much?! You have no idea how much that means to me. (*‘~`;*)

.Cookiecakes. wrote:This is beautiful!!! I love the Zelda designs so much!

THANK YOU!!! <333 And gah, yasss, that's why I love drawing Zelda characters - even if they have a stupid complicated design, it's worth drawing cuz it's so pretty. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SputnikSplash » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Asdfghjkl I almost missed this wHAT-!!
This is super amazing!! I remember when the Wii U version released (that was five years ago whaaa?! still feels like yesterday) I was pretty obsessed with Hyrule Warriors (All the cool Zelda characters in one game, that's like my dream come true!!) and now because of this I totally want to get back into it! Lana is a pretty neat character as well! She looks great in your style. :D
I really like how you did the background, the lighting looks super neat!!
Thanks for the happy Zelda nostalgia! ^w^
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:46 am

SputnikSplash wrote:Asdfghjkl I almost missed this wHAT-!!
This is super amazing!! I remember when the Wii U version released (that was five years ago whaaa?! still feels like yesterday) I was pretty obsessed with Hyrule Warriors (All the cool Zelda characters in one game, that's like my dream come true!!) and now because of this I totally want to get back into it! Lana is a pretty neat character as well! She looks great in your style. :D
I really like how you did the background, the lighting looks super neat!!
Thanks for the happy Zelda nostalgia! ^w^

Abhfuisghdiugdjgd, you're the super amazing one. ಥ_ಥ
(YO, WAIT, WHAT. Five years ago?! Dannnnggg, time flies! I remember when it first came out and I was super interested in it! Haha, I'm only NOW playing it, oops.) And yassssss, that's exactly why I was so intrigued by it! And OJGDIOGD, OKAY, having Ghirahim (reanimated! HD Ghirahim!!) in the game was one of my main reasons on wanting the game but YES, ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS TOO. XD She is pretty cool - I like using her to fight, her special attack is pretty sick. XD
Thank you so dang much, Sputnik! This comment means a lot to me. <3333333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me