Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

(R) bandwagon meet the artist tiem by huddson

Artist huddson [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

(R) bandwagon meet the artist tiem

Postby huddson » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:31 pm

hi, i'm Cecil and i can't resist bandwagoning
so, uh yes, hello! that's me on the left there with a bad recreation of the shirt i have today. i have that tattoo choker with a cat charm on it all the time, even when i sleep. so. uh. also, that cane doesn't look much like my cane but it works

gonna type out what the writing says in case you can't read it. my birthday is May 7, i'm 5'7". my name is Cecil or Ffwsia, and i use he/they. i'm Canadian and live in Canada, as well as Ukrainian and Metis. i've got bad paranoia, i'm autistic, i have ADHD, i have hypotonia, and a bunch of other stuff lol, so i'm kind of mentally messed up to say the least lol.
my likes are medical stuff, Rimworld, Sims 4, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Welcome to Night Vale, the SCP Foundation, plushies, digital art, Iron & Wine, Daughter, Mother Mother, and writing!!
my dislikes are The Bee Movie, bigotry, math and physics, milk, people stealing my food, and social situations lol. only offline ones, tho
o and those flags are the gay, transmasc, nonbinary, and polyam flags!!!

other stuff i didn't write on there:
- i'm a Hellenic polytheist, leaning towards revivalism! my patron is Dionysus and my matron is Ersa (goddess of dew, also known as Herse) and i love them both, i love my gods
- it's almost my 1 year anniversary with my datemate!!!
- i just got a Wacom Intuos and this is my first Oekaki drawing with it lol
- i'm learning Portuguese but like, i'm always very lazy and never do lessons

uhhhh ask me questions if you want to!! also my discord is petrichor#4405 and if you want, friend request me, but tell me somewhere on CS that you're gonna do so so i know you're not a bot lol
and i... forgot my glasses, hold on.
Last edited by huddson on Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bandwagon meet the artist tiem

Postby rowlet. » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Ooohhooog your art... cute... ♥

And you like Daughter, Mother Mother, + WTNV !! Heck yea :^D I also appreciate how specific your dislike is of the Bee Movie, haha.
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:59 pm

rowlet. wrote:
    Ooohhooog your art... cute... ♥

And you like Daughter, Mother Mother, + WTNV !! Heck yea :^D I also appreciate how specific your dislike is of the Bee Movie, haha.

ty, i also love your art and i actually follow you!!

eyyy yeah only good music taste here!!! and WTNV is actually where i got the name Cecil from lol, i was in the market for a new name as you do and i was like "good name, and character i relate to, yoinks"
ok listen the bee movie is trash and the memes about it have been run into the ground, disagreeing with me on this is punishable by law
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:03 pm

a year ago i would have fought u on the physics but after this more advanced course i agree with u physics is trash.

canada buddy! im seein a lot of artists doin this from canada is there something about canada or--

amyway i like ur likes yes i do even if im not interested in some of them they are 👌

ive always been interested in hellenism maybe ill look into it more when im not drowning in school and parents,,ive never heard of Ersa,, its nice to know some of the lesser-known deities are getting attention!

also also,, congrats on 1 year!
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:10 pm

raffish. wrote:a year ago i would have fought u on the physics but after this more advanced course i agree with u physics is trash.

canada buddy! im seein a lot of artists doin this from canada is there something about canada or--

amyway i like ur likes yes i do even if im not interested in some of them they are 👌

ive always been interested in hellenism maybe ill look into it more when im not drowning in school and parents,,ive never heard of Ersa,, its nice to know some of the lesser-known deities are getting attention!

also also,, congrats on 1 year!

i'm doing physics rn and i hate it, i'm no good with math and the labs are boring >=/

eyyy Canada buddy!! yeah i know i've been seein it too, wild

ty!!

Hellenism is really a *huge* source of comfort for me, it's nice to just chill on the bed talking to gods about your day yaknow? one of the things i like about it is that it's not super structured, you can worship how you want, and with so many gods out there you're bound to find one you're called to. i really like the fact that i can kinda always feel the presence of the theoi and even have convos with them, like the other day i was on the bus home and just chatting to Ersa and it was super casual but super comforting, yaknow?
yeah, even some of the people in a Hellenism discord server i'm in hadn't heard of her before i talked about her ^^;; i really do try to honour all of the theoi, not just the big twelve and whatnot. the downside of that is that there's very little info and followers of certain deities, like with Ersa, there's only a few sentences on her max, and sources all seem to disagree about her. also, she keeps getting mixed up with a mortal also named Herse, and it's just a mess. i really love her, though. she's super chill and casual, when i talk to her i always get the feeling she has a drink in her hand (from water to pop to tomato juice to crushed berries), and she's like, the only deity who has a consistent appearance for me lol
i also have to deal with school and parents, lol. my school is Catholic and my family is Protestant. i make it work, though
sorry for the ramble lol, my religion is just super comforting for me!!!

and ty!! it's this March, i can't remember if i mentioned that or not. we're gonna do a voice call or a video call, and i'm going to donate to a charity of their choice, and also draw their fave Redwall character
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rowlet. » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:15 pm

huddson wrote:

eyyy yeah only good music taste here!!! and WTNV is actually where i got the name Cecil from lol, i was in the market for a new name as you do and i was like "good name, and character i relate to, yoinks"
ok listen the bee movie is trash and the memes about it have been run into the ground, disagreeing with me on this is punishable by law

(*Yeehaws and tips my cowboy hat* Thank you !! I'm really flattered ;v;)

Cecil is such a good name and it's incredibly relatable how you chose it sdgsdgfd That's the best way to pick names, honestly.

Being vehemently anti Bee Movie is not a hill I'd pick to die on but sometimes it just be like that, I feel you, haha. It's also really neat to hear your thoughts on religion and how much it means to you. Redwall !!!! Oh my gosh, it's been ages since I've thought of the books. I hope you both have a nice anniversary doing all those cool things !!)
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:18 pm

rowlet. wrote:
huddson wrote:

(*Yeehaws and tips my cowboy hat* Thank you !! I'm really flattered ;v;)

Cecil is such a good name and it's incredibly relatable how you chose it sdgsdgfd That's the best way to pick names, honestly.

Being vehemently anti Bee Movie is not a hill I'd pick to die on but sometimes it just be like that, I feel you, haha. It's also really neat to hear your thoughts on religion and how much it means to you. Redwall !!!! Oh my gosh, it's been ages since I've thought of the books. I hope you both have a nice anniversary doing all those cool things !!)

sddasdasds yeah, that's how i've chosen past names too lol, like before the DysphoriaTM got bad i was Willow cause of Willow from Don't Starve sdfsdfsdfsd. i don't really change my name much anymore tho, i'm sticking with Cecil. still got Ffwsia tho as i love names and just kinda hoarded them before lol

i have chosen so many hills to die on, being anti bee movie is only one of them
mhm, religion is super important to me even tho i rarely do offerings and i never do rituals
i don't know Redwall at all but it's super important to them and they show me videos and art related to it all the time so i want to do something related to it for them!! and tysm!!!
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me