Warriors : The Dark Prophecy - Chapter 4

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

Warriors : The Dark Prophecy - Chapter 4

Postby palmawesome » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:14 am

Bloodsnow limped forward, his front leg bleeding severely after the fight with his sister. He knew where to find help, " They'll take me in," He murmured to himself. He could hear meowing and hissing in the distance. almost there bloodsnow winced at the pain coming from his leg. He was almost there, Almost, He fell, with short rasping breaths, he could just barely tilt his head to look at the stars being covered by the treetops. this is how I'll die and he closed his eyes, his breath-stopping.
" Wake up! Hey you! C'mon!" Something kicked him. He started to open his eyes and saw a white and grey kitten staring at him. " Hi there. My name is rivereyes. What's yours? Oh yeah, I forgot you can't talk with the bindings on." Bloodsnow tried to open his mouth and noticed a piece of rope biding his mouth shut he tried to claw at them, and also realized that his paws were tied up to the sides of the cave. " MoonKill thought it would be better for you to be chained when you first awake. I - " " Move kit!" A strong voice hissed. " Sorry Brutus" Rivereyes mewed. Bloodsnow closed his eyes and felt four mouths grabbing his paws. He winced with pain as the four cats carried him out of the cave and to the other side of the river. The cats dropped him, and Bloodsnow slammed into the ground. " Wake up" a cat hissed, kicking him in the side, and Bloodsnow opened his eyes. The cat sliced off his restraints " get up." the cat hissed again, biting his tail. Bloodsnow leaped up, and looked around, he was surrounded by cats, ROUGE cats. A dark brown cat walked forward on a big boulder." Bloodsnow." The she-cat hissed. " Moonkill, good to see you. I can see that your clan has expanded." Bloodsnow hissed. " Yes. Bloodsnow, I need you to do me a favor, accept and successfully complete, you can be my mate and lead the clan again," Moonkill said, jumping down from the boulder. " Yes?" Bloodsnow Mewed. Moonkill brushed past him, circling him and rubbing her soft fur against his. " I want you to destroy OakStar. Destroy her, and you will lead us into a great future." Moonkill stepped away. " I can't, I will be killed on sight"' Bloodsnow murmured. Moonkill stepped forward " Well, then its time for plan B, BRUTUS take him to the chamber." Moonkill grinned. " He needs some time to think"
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warriors : The Dark Prophecy - Chapter 4

Postby BittyBaby » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:02 am

can you and i do a scene together or play on animal jam if you herd of it