Taken - Chapter 2

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Taken - Chapter 2" by palmawesome

Taken - Chapter 2

Postby palmawesome » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Led the horses into a small pen for the night, and turned firework around. The mares would go into the grass pen and the stallions would go into the dirt pen. " Romeo, go take off those traps before they get too skittish," Tom yelled from inside the barn. " Got it " Romeo yelled back. He quickly tied up firework to the fence and leaped over the fence to the mare's pens. " Easy ladies," Romeo whispered to the first horse, a beautiful white mare with a grey face. The mare snorted and backed away from him, ears flattened and worry shining in its eyes. " Hey, Tom!" Romeo yelled over his shoulder. " I think that the mares are already skittish " He turned back to the mare. " You're a pretty one, aren't you?" He told her. " Yep, she'll get us some big bucks that's for sure," Tom said behind him. " C'mon and put away your horse," Tom said walking away. Romeo walked back to Firework and rubbed her face, " You're a good girl, huh? " Romeo jumped back over the fence and unbuckled fireworks saddle and bridle and threw a brown and white blanket over her back. " That's a good girl. C'mon let's go to your stall " he slipped a halter over fireworks head and led her into the barn and into her clean, warm stall. Romeo unclipped Fireworks lead shank and walked out, closing the door behind him. Closing his eyes, he took a long breath and opened them to see Tom, his dark grey and brown beard almost touching his chin. " Well, you just gonna sit there and take a nap or are you gonna feed the horses? Make sure to give fresh water and hay to the mustangs," he said while walking toward the door. " Goodnight!" he said over his shoulder.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me