Artist Breado [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~Flanagan "Red" Wolfe

Postby Breado » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:50 pm

character made by Kageyenova ♥

because i couldn't've chosen a more obvious name lol
i. just. love this guy. LOOK AT HIM, ooooooohoohohoho i can't wait to develop him further!!!

god i love this guy, thank you so much Kage~♥

• lycanthrope (can change from human to wolf at will)
  • being quite popular amongst pther packs and in his, Flan has a number of admirers
  • his wolf form is slightly bigger than average
  • is the mentor of Gavin (spoiler: he's not good at it. he'll later become more of a father figure to him than a mentor tho)
  • is a really positive and encouraging guy
  • he had an apprentice before Gav, but because of a stupid mistake, they died and it was extremely hard for the pack's leader to convince him to take the kid under his wings; but she did succeed in convincing him and though he's quite careful and vary, Flan does his best to teach Gav what he knows

His world:
It's this sorta postapoc world where basically there was a zombie-apocalypse kinda thing but with werewolves. Not lycans, those can control their transformations. Werewolves.
So these werewolves managed screw up the whole world, and humans now attack even at just a small indication that the person is half a wolf, be it a lycan or werewolf.
  • modern times, but ruined/apocalypse style
  • guy experimented with lycan and human dna, screwed up, created a werewolf, that killed him/her, got loose, and started spreading thr werewolf thing which is no good → werewolf pandemic lol
  • lycans n humans r both hunting werewolves, and it's also rare to find a community with both lycans n humans (humans distrust lycans n vice versa)
  • [...]

last edited: jun 2 2020
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me