Warriors : The Dark Prophecy - Chapter 2

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Warriors : The Dark Prophecy - Chapter 2" by palmawesome

Warriors : The Dark Prophecy - Chapter 2

Postby palmawesome » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:06 pm

Oakstar Raced through the woods, bending around trees and jumping over raised tree roots. She could hear the muffled paw steps of her clanmates behind her and saw that her deputy, Pebbleclaw was coming up beside her. Flutterbird was hanging towards the back of the group, looking around warily before she ran up next to her leader. " There were so many," She breathed out, the smell of fear wafted from her pelt. " Who? Flutterbird, Who attacked you?" Oakstar glanced at the warrior. " Rouges, too many rouges. They almost killed Swindleheart, and were going to kill me before I ran." Oakstar felt a wave of pity fall over her, the poor warrior, not even a year and a half, and she has to face vicious rouges. " I think I know who we are up against," Pebbleclaw whispered to Oakstar " I once met a cat named Bloodsnow, and he tried to put up a fight with me because I was supposedly eating what he had been hunting all day. He was alone, but I had the feeling that he would have more followers." Oakstar nodded and continued to run Flutterbird slowed. " Right up here, quiet." She whispered. Oakstar could hear the roaring of the cats up ahead. Oakstar nodded and the cat crouched down, moving slowly towards the clearing. " Wild River Clan! ATTACK!" He yelled. They lunged forward and slammed into the rouges ahead. Talons scraped his pelt as she turned to face a brown and white tom. " Hello, Oakstar " the tom grinned. Oakstar curled her lip " Hello, brother"
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me