Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pure Baby Boy by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pure Baby Boy

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:58 am

OKAY, LET'S ALL AGREE PARK CHANYEOL IS THE CUTEST AND PUREST BABY. ≧◡≦ Just! Gah! My deep voice baby. I don't draw him enough! He's really fun to draw! His head shape is interesting for me to draw, for some reason. It wasn't too hard to draw for this one but the other times I've drawn Chanyeol, it's been hard! Maybe I'm finally getting the hang of it?

ANYWAYYY, Chanyeol looks like he's gotten younger. The soft brown hair makes his face look super youthful. Every time I see him in recent pictures, I have to give it a double take! Like! THAT'S 2020 CHANYEOL?! But yeah, he's cute. He was the third EXO member that stole my heart. ♥( ^▽^)♥

Also, no joke, he's the best rapper I've ever heard. Nobody can change my mind. He is the most talented rapper. I need, like, a solo album from him. ;_;

WELP, I had far too much fun with this, like I almost always do! The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! I looked at this picture for the pose (Fun fact: that's one of the first Chanyeol pictures I ever saved and I LOVE IT.) and I looked at this IG post for hair/outfit/everything else reference! (Look, the baby got LEGO. இ_இ)

All comments and likes are appreciated! Ily. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pure Baby Boy

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:07 am

I AGREE, I AGREEEEEEEEEEE!!!! <333 LOOK AT HIM, HE’S SUCH A CUTIE, IRL AND IN YOUR STYLE ;-; I absolutely adore the expression you did, he looks so happy and playful and ADORABLE, WOW <3333 And that comfy hoodie he’s wearing, and the background that somehow fits SO WELL... I’m sorry, I’m blabbering but LOST, I LOVE THISSSSSS 😭❤️

(Also, OH MY GOODNESS. THAT PICTURE. THAT VIDEO. I have no words, those are so ADORABLE, ajaiagjahfwutwbsbajbhwd - they made me smileeeee 🥰)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pure Baby Boy

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:17 am

Swirlshine wrote:I AGREE, I AGREEEEEEEEEEE!!!! <333 LOOK AT HIM, HE’S SUCH A CUTIE, IRL AND IN YOUR STYLE ;-; I absolutely adore the expression you did, he looks so happy and playful and ADORABLE, WOW <3333 And that comfy hoodie he’s wearing, and the background that somehow fits SO WELL... I’m sorry, I’m blabbering but LOST, I LOVE THISSSSSS 😭❤️

(Also, OH MY GOODNESS. THAT PICTURE. THAT VIDEO. I have no words, those are so ADORABLE, ajaiagjahfwutwbsbajbhwd - they made me smileeeee 🥰)

OH MY GOODNESS, THANK YOU SO MUCHH?!!! 😭 That's exactly what mood I wanted to express for this art, I'm so glad it came across as playful and happy. <33333 I wasn't sure what to do for the background so I went for a more simplistic look. ;-;

(AHHHHHHHH, THAT MADE MY WEEK!!!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT. (つд`) Chanyeol's my precious boy and I'm really glad he made you smile. <3)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me