Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

π’Ÿπ’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π’Ύπ“ƒ' by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

π’Ÿπ’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π’Ύπ“ƒ'

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:51 pm

~ * ~

Close your eyes slowly
It's a little unfamilar space, another landscape
Within the many people passing by
You're facing the moment

~* ~

It'sssss my Zuna girl! I was wondering who I should draw (again. >u<) and my sister reminded me that I hadn't drawn Zuna in a while, which is true! I always seem to forget to draw her even though I absolutely adore drawing her! I needa work on that. ^^,

Anyway, my sis suggested I draw tween Zuna since I've draw 5 year old, 7 year old, and present Zuna. I thought it was a cool idea, plus, I need to work on drawing people looking a certain age. Tween Zuna kind of turned into 15 year old Zuna but I'm happy with that too! Another thing my sister said was that I draw her doing a hobby but Zuna doesn't really have hobbies so she's in the middle of daydreaming. 〃^βˆ‡^〃

Which leads me to the song lyrics, which are from EXO-SC's song Daydreamin'. The lyrics don't really have anything to do with my drawing but I liked the whole feel of them. I like reading and sharing song lyrics with art. ^^

I'm pretty happy with how this piece turned out! I've always been scared to try drawing a person lying down because the thought of somehow making it look like they are LYING DOWN seems hard. I'm not 100% sure I figured it out but I enjoyed trying! I hope she still looks like Zuna, even if she's wearing a different outfit. Her colors are light teal, periwinkle purple, and a dusty brown so I make her wear them a lot. ^-^,

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, it took me one drawing session, and please don't steal/repost this art or my character! I used this for pose reference and this for help with lighting and how hair/clothes fall when someone lies down!

All comments and likes are appreciated! <3 Have a wonderful weekend!
Last edited by Lostfairy on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daydreamin'

Postby .Cas. » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:52 pm

Cute!
I’m leaving the site. Anything that is unlocked in my trades or items is up for grabs. PM me for locked pets or C$
.Cas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π’Ÿπ’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π’Ύπ“ƒ'

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:45 am

AH LOST! This looks so good! :D I love it when you draw Zuna! <3
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daydreamin'

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:48 am

.Cas. wrote:Cute!

Thanks! ^^

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:AH LOST! This looks so good! :D I love it when you draw Zuna! <3

Ifhsufhsugsd, thank youuuu!!! It means a lot that you like Zuna so much. ;_; I never thought she'd be liked as much as she is!! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me