Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Red Demon by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Red Demon

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:29 am

I felt like cleaning out a little bit more of my unfinished gallery! I started this a month ago or so, it was just the rough line art and a face that I redrew completely.

It's my horn baby, X-Suho! Okay, I will never ever shut up about how amazing X-Suho looks. (*´д`*) He looks freaking handsome and devilish and THAT HAIR. I was super unsure about how it'd look and if I'd like it when I saw the first Obsession teaser but when I saw Suho's teasers, DANG BOY, I felt myself fall even more for Suho. He looks so good. So so good. I don't care what others think, this is one of Suho's best looks and fsjfiosfs, I love it. o(╥﹏╥)o

I was pretty lazy with the coloring and shading but welp, I still like how it looks! ^^ I don't draw Suho very often but I need to change that! (This doesn't look like him but oh well!)

The timer is mostly (and sadly) accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! My ref was this! (Oh my gosh, when I looked up "EXO Suho Obsession" to find that picture, I went "Ooooo!" when I saw all of the mighty fine pictures. *drool*)

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have a great day. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me