Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Flustered Paya by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Flustered Paya

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:07 am

Ahh, it feels good drawing manga again! (Or whatever my art style is. ^^,) I've been doing a lot of chibi art cuz it's super fun, simple and easy but I really wanted to spend more time on a manga piece again.

I didn't know who to draw so I just randomly picked Paya from Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Why must Sheikah outfits be so gorgeous but a pain in the butt to draw? This is my second time (My first time being this art.)and fjsofjusfisj, I don't know why I chose such a complicated outfit to draw on a day where my brain is really tired and not functioning as well as it should? c: It took too long, the line art alone took me an hour. But oh well, I had fun. ^^

I also wanted to do more hand practice so have some crappy hands trying to do a hand heart. I drew them first try and decided they were good enough. I don't feel like trying to fix them.

ANYWAY, I like how this art turned out, it feels good to draw again. ^w^

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, it took two drawing session (I had to edit something real quick. ^^), and please don't steal/repost this art! Ref and pose ref!

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Last edited by Lostfairy on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flustered Paya

Postby Kusakabe » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:08 am

Wow, this is a huge improvement! love this so much!
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:13 am

aaaaaa I love Paya! This is great
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperVerl » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:51 am

Wonderfully drawn art of a wonderful character from a wonderful game by a wonderful artist 💛

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:21 am

Whata cutie !! I love her sm! And yeah I relate, the Sheikah clothes design seems to escape me every time I draw it, and I usually remember Link's outfits. ♥♥
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:49 am

This looks so cute!!!! YOU'VE IMPROVED SO MUCH! <3
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:48 pm

... I'M SORRY???? LOST, ARE YOU AWARE OF HOW GOOD THIS IS??!!! Everything looks so smooth, if that makes sense? It's such an absolutely beautiful look! And look at that outfit - it's so complicated and detailed but you 100% NAILED IT!!! And that flustered emotion, the hands in the pose (they are NOT crappy), the background that perfectly compliments the colors you used... goodness, I don't know how on earth you have the talent to make such absolutely wonderful art ;-;
I really, really hope you like this as much as I do, because YOU DESERVE TO BE PROUD OF THIS, SERIOUSLY <3333

(Also, this is a late comment so I'm so, so glad you're feeling so much better now! <3)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:22 am

:Ginger: wrote:Wow, this is a huge improvement! love this so much!

Wahhh, thank you so much!! ≧◡≦ You're too kind!

Pokedex Holder wrote:aaaaaa I love Paya! This is great

Paya is the best, I love her! She's so awkward and sweet. <3 And thank you!!

SuperVerl wrote:
    Wonderfully drawn art of a wonderful character from a wonderful game by a wonderful artist 💛

Aihjfsiufhduifhdgidgdigd, you are not allowed to be such a blessing. o(╥﹏╥)o Thank youuuuu, you wonderful person, you.

paperjack. wrote:
    Whata cutie !! I love her sm! And yeah I relate, the Sheikah clothes design seems to escape me every time I draw it, and I usually remember Link's outfits. ♥♥

Ahhhh, thank you, Paperjack!!! ( ;´Д`)And oh my goooosh, I love the Sheikah clothes but they are so hard, for some reason. So many grays and whites and things to remember. But I think you do a really good job remembering Link's outfits. ♥✿✧

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:This looks so cute!!!! YOU'VE IMPROVED SO MUCH! <3

Eeee, thank you so much!!! I'm kind of shocked at how different my art looked last year, it's pretty crazy. ;_;
Ah, thank you again. <3

Swirlshine wrote:... I'M SORRY???? LOST, ARE YOU AWARE OF HOW GOOD THIS IS??!!! Everything looks so smooth, if that makes sense? It's such an absolutely beautiful look! And look at that outfit - it's so complicated and detailed but you 100% NAILED IT!!! And that flustered emotion, the hands in the pose (they are NOT crappy), the background that perfectly compliments the colors you used... goodness, I don't know how on earth you have the talent to make such absolutely wonderful art ;-;
I really, really hope you like this as much as I do, because YOU DESERVE TO BE PROUD OF THIS, SERIOUSLY <3333

(Also, this is a late comment so I'm so, so glad you're feeling so much better now! <3)

IUJGISIFSJFSFJSIFJSF, SHUSH, YOU ARE FAR TOO MAGICAL AND KIND AND SWEET FOR ME. (*´д`*) T-t-this comment is too much for me. It's too nice. I can't even think. ;-; Just... WAH, THANK YOUU!!!!!! ♥♥♥
That outfit nearly killed me, haha. It's so complicateddddd and coloring it took forever but it was still fun! And OKAY, WAIT, THE EXPRESSION LOOKS FLUSTERED AND STUFF? GIDOGDGKDOX, THAT'S A RELIEF. I had noooo idea what to do to make her look super awkward and flustered and jgiddso, I'm glad it worked out!! And the handssss, oh gosh. ;-; I have no idea what they are doing with themselves but THANK YOUUU!!
THANK YOU SO MUCHHH. I can't even express my gratitude for you and this comment so... *hugs forever*

(Ahh, you're not late! You're never late. <3 But thank you! I feel sooo much better. <3)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me