Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

lost melody (yutaka hirasaka) by caesou

Artist caesou [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

lost melody (yutaka hirasaka)

Postby caesou » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:18 pm

it's supposed to look like the inside of a car - there's a lot of things that should be there or things i wanted to add, but i'm a bit too tired to really finalise all that, clean it up, etc etc.
    it kinda looks like the inside of a rocket ship anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

someone's gonna ask me "why the inside of a car for a song?" and tbh, that's kinda what i associate this track with.
    i was at a friend's birthday party last year and we could play music during the car ride - i popped this track on since it was pretty chill and lowkey, hoping some people would like it. and a few ppl did 👍
    so i usually think of me and my friends chilling together in the car and having fun - it's a warm, happy memory for me.

i still kinda wanna edit this work a bit bc it's a bit too blue for my taste, but we'll see how bothered i am
    i didn't expect myself to draw any further than the sketch, so that's pretty neat. i should try using the watercolour brush more often now...
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me