Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

"IT WAS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS!--" by doreet

Artist doreet [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"IT WAS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS!--"

Postby doreet » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:17 pm

--"JUST ONE/of those cRAzy things!/A TRIP TO THE MOON/ON GOSSAMER WINGS!/JUST ONE OF THOSE BELLS/that now again rings/JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS!". Hah very old "old movie singing-dancing picture!""If I thought a bit/to the end of it/when I started painting the town/Id have BEEN /AWARE THAT THIS LOVE AFFAIR/was too hot/not to cool down!"(Whole song I'll try to find a link to the song on you tube--) :lol: :lol: :thumbup: FUN! I didn't know how small I could work,so sorry its crude.°
!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok9S_qrmynw&list=RDok9S_qrmynw&start_radio=1&t=10
Last edited by doreet on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "IT WAS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS!--"

Postby doreet » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:39 pm

Thank you, I'm not very polished I just like some of that old music.Heh. Doris Day really does it up. :)
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "IT WAS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS!--"

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:27 am

ahh this is beautiful!! i love the colors you used, you did a really good job on this !!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me