Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Tiny Cute Boy by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tiny Cute Boy

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:24 am

Ahdiahdisada, I've been spamming the Oekaki galleries yesterday and today. >< Sorry if it's been annoying to anyone!!

Also, yes, I drew Baekhyun because I needed to use my coping mechanism and a distraction. I'm going to be taking my Knowledge Test in 2 hours and sfijosfiojsfis, I'm so nervous. My stomach's in knots. I just want today to be over, ha. :>

But yeah, that's why I've been drawing like crazy yesterday and today. It got my mind off the test and was super relaxing. I'm glad it worked except oh look, now that I've stopped drawing, the my stomach is more knotted and twisty and squirmy. Fun fun fun.

Wish me luck, guys. If you're interested, I'll tell you the results of tonight. Or I'll just tell you even if you aren't interested. XD

Sifjisfjsif, the timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! The first picture on this IG post was my ref. (I discovered those pictures today and OH MY GOSH, he looks so dang fine, help me.)

All comments and likes are appreciated!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Cute Boy

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:35 am

I love how you drew the jacket!

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperVerl » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:36 am

Ahh, good luck on your test! I know they can be really stressful but just remember that those kind of things don't define you! And quit worrying about how often you post art, you could draw 100 stickmen a day and I'd still enjoy it <3

Speaking of things I enjoy, you drew him so cuteee

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:18 am

OHHHHH, LOOK AT HIM. HE’S SO ADORABLE, AFAJIWGAJABAV ;-; That lighting, and the background, and his sweet lil’ grin... how in the actual heck are you so talented, honestly!!! I absolutely adore this (and also, you’re never annoying, so SHUSH. >:c)!! <3333

Also hey, you’ve GOT this, alright? I definitely get how stressful it can be, but just remember to try and stay calm and focused, and then you’ll be just fine!! I truly think you’ll do amazingly - and I’m not just saying that, I really mean it. <3
YOU CAN DO THISSSSSSSSS!! <33333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:33 am

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:I love how you drew the jacket!

Wah~ thank you!!! Jackets used to be super hard for me so thank you!! ^^ <3

SuperVerl wrote:
    Ahh, good luck on your test! I know they can be really stressful but just remember that those kind of things don't define you! And quit worrying about how often you post art, you could draw 100 stickmen a day and I'd still enjoy it <3

Speaking of things I enjoy, you drew him so cuteee

This comment actually helped me a lot, especially the part about the test not defining me. I thought of that a lot before I took the test as I was nervously waiting outside the computer lab. It calmed me down a lot, so thank you for this comment. <3
And gijgidgjdigjdgidjgoifjsfds, what the heck?! Why are you so phenomenal? It's crazy.

Thank you so so so so so so so much. (つд`)

Swirlshine wrote:OHHHHH, LOOK AT HIM. HE’S SO ADORABLE, AFAJIWGAJABAV ;-; That lighting, and the background, and his sweet lil’ grin... how in the actual heck are you so talented, honestly!!! I absolutely adore this (and also, you’re never annoying, so SHUSH. >:c)!! <3333

Also hey, you’ve GOT this, alright? I definitely get how stressful it can be, but just remember to try and stay calm and focused, and then you’ll be just fine!! I truly think you’ll do amazingly - and I’m not just saying that, I really mean it. <3
YOU CAN DO THISSSSSSSSS!! <33333

AHHHH, THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! I had a lot of fun drawing the precious boy. <3 Baekhyun's wayyyy too much to draw. AND SHUSH, I'M NOT THAT TALENTED. (つд`) Thank you so much, Swirl!! *hugs forever* (I am 100% I'm annoying sometimes but thank you. ;__;)

Thank youuuu, wahhh. <333 Your kind words really calmed me down a lot, thank youuuu. <33 Your trust in me is so appreciated, thank you. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me