Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Clementine [Gift for Miserablemantis] by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Clementine [Gift for Miserablemantis]

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:11 am

Hello, yes, this is for the most beautiful and marvelous Miserablemantis! ♥ I've been wanting to draw something for her for a longgggg time, I appreciate her so gosh darn much. I need to blabber about how fantastic she is, k?!

She's been such an encouraging and supportive friend. This darling has brought me to tears many times. ;-; She's so so sweet and her thoughtful actions show a high level of maturity. Jordan/Mantis just radiates with kind, beautiful energy. She PMs me whenever she sees I'm feeling upset or down and her messages make my day a hundred times better. <3 Even if she herself might be going through a storm, she smiles through it all and that's inspiring. <3

AND GOODNESS, GUYS, if you don't follow her, you are missing outtt!! Her art style is so gorgeous and unique and jsgijsigs, don't get me started on how much I love her use of thick line art and bright colors. ;-; I'm so glad the follow option exists, I wouldn't want to miss any of her art.

Jordan, thanks for being... well, thanks for being you. (つд`) I'm really glad we're friends and I will never be able to repay you for all the kindness you have given me. You're an incredible person and I hope you know that I think and pray for you lots. I love you so much. <3 You are awesome and I absolutely LOVED drawing Clementine, she's so cute and her design was really enjoyable to draw! I hope I did her justiceeee. > ヘ <,

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, it took one drawing session (I had to switch which forum I was posting it in and then I accidentally exited the tab when I was starting to write the description. XD), and please don't steal/repost this art! Clementine belongs to Miserablemantis and only she can repost this! Jordan, would I be able to post this art on my IG? I'd give credit to you! It's okay if you don't want me to! <3)

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have a good day. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clementine [Gift for Miserablemantis]

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:53 am

oh my goodness, i just can't express how much i love this and how happy i was when i first saw this!!!! aaaahhhhhh, it's so perfect! this was so kind of you, i just can't get over how perfectly you drew her and captured her personality! your art really does amaze me, and i love the effects that you used along with her colors!!

ohhh my gooshhh!!! that message brightened up my entire week, you are just so kind! i'm so happy that i'm able to make your day better, your messages and new pieces of artwork always bring a smile to my face, i get so excited whenever you upload new art!! ahhhhdhfshfh i'm at a loss for words, i'm just so incredibly thankful to have you as a friend, you're just so incredibly kind and positive, it really inspires me to spread more positivity too!! thank you so, soo much!! that means so much to me, really!! all of your comments about my artwork or just a message checking in on me, it makes me so much happier and gives me another reason to keep on making artwork and to continue to spread positivity!! you've really made a huge impact on my life, and it really has helped change me for the better, thank you so much, for everything!!!
once again, you drew clementine PERFECTLY!! ahh, her expression and pose and just overall character is just soooo cuute!! i love how she looks in your style, everything just looks so happy and i love it!! you're really good at capturing emotion in your artwork, you never fail to make the characters look so lively, you are extremely talented and especially good at expressing their spirit!! and that's exactly what you've done here, you've practically brought clementine to life with how happy and bubbly she looks!!

thank you so, so much lost! i love this so much!! and of course, you can post her on your ig!! ahh, i hope you have a great day, sorry for taking so long to reply!!!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clementine [Gift for Miserablemantis]

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:48 am

miserablemantis wrote:oh my goodness, i just can't express how much i love this and how happy i was when i first saw this!!!! aaaahhhhhh, it's so perfect! this was so kind of you, i just can't get over how perfectly you drew her and captured her personality! your art really does amaze me, and i love the effects that you used along with her colors!!

ohhh my gooshhh!!! that message brightened up my entire week, you are just so kind! i'm so happy that i'm able to make your day better, your messages and new pieces of artwork always bring a smile to my face, i get so excited whenever you upload new art!! ahhhhdhfshfh i'm at a loss for words, i'm just so incredibly thankful to have you as a friend, you're just so incredibly kind and positive, it really inspires me to spread more positivity too!! thank you so, soo much!! that means so much to me, really!! all of your comments about my artwork or just a message checking in on me, it makes me so much happier and gives me another reason to keep on making artwork and to continue to spread positivity!! you've really made a huge impact on my life, and it really has helped change me for the better, thank you so much, for everything!!!
once again, you drew clementine PERFECTLY!! ahh, her expression and pose and just overall character is just soooo cuute!! i love how she looks in your style, everything just looks so happy and i love it!! you're really good at capturing emotion in your artwork, you never fail to make the characters look so lively, you are extremely talented and especially good at expressing their spirit!! and that's exactly what you've done here, you've practically brought clementine to life with how happy and bubbly she looks!!

thank you so, so much lost! i love this so much!! and of course, you can post her on your ig!! ahh, i hope you have a great day, sorry for taking so long to reply!!!

Oh my goodnesssss, ahhhh, I'm really really glad you like ittttt!!! <333 You're far too kind, this comment was far too sweet for me. (つд`) I captured her personality, really? Ahh, I'm so glad!

You saying that you get excited whenever I upload art... that means the world to me that I know someone is excited to see my art. I've always been self conscious about my art and I've stood in the shadow of my siblings so I don't always feel like my art is something that spectacular or noticeable. But... fssgjdsgidjd, YOU see it and like it and that alone helps me to keep drawing. <333 Thank you for all of your kind words and I'm glad I could brighten your life, even if just a little. <3
And me, spreading positivity? இ_இ That's what my life goal is so that... man. Thank you for telling me these things. You're more than amazing - you're phenomenal. You're epic. *hugssss* Thank youuuuu, I'm a mess right now but I really hope you know I appreciate every single comment of yours. <333

I really loved drawing Clementine! I might want to draw her again, if that'd be alright. ^^ Her design was just too fun and I want to draw it more!!! Thank you for liking this art so much. <333 This comment made my week. <33

Thank youuuu again!!! And ahh, thank you! I'll link the art back to your account!! <3 I hope you have a great day too and don't worry, you weren't late at all. <333 I didn't mind at all. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me