Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sparkly by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sparkly

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:49 pm

Excuse me as I draw one of the best boys from BNHA. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Yuga Aoyama is amazing. I love his character, design, his hilarious smile. Man, I won't ever stop talking about that time when all the students were doing sit-ups and Yuga's casually breaking the fourth wall by smirking up at the 'camera.' It made me laugh so hard and I still crack up every time I think about it. XD

This is such a mess but fsjfisjs, I love him. ;-; He's, like, Mettaton's sparkly blond cousin.

The timer is off by 5 or 10 minutes, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! Ref.

All comments and likes are appreciated! (gAH, sorry for the Oekaki spam today.)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparkly

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:03 am

ahhh!!!! oh my gosh, aoyama is one of my favorites from 1a!! and HIS 4TH WALL BREAKS ARE SO PERFECT
he's literally just like squished up in the corner yet still staring directly into the camera sometimes in the class portraits, it always makes me laugh too xDD
and omg, you're so right, he's totally mettaton's sparkly blond cousin HAHAHA
but, i cannot get over how beautiful this drawing of him is!!!! i love the way you drew his eyes and his hair especially!! he's so sparkly and the shading makes everything look so soft yet dramatic with the colors, i think that's actually a really good description of him xDD
also!! the hand gesture and the outfit looks AMAZING!! you are so great with clothes!! the background looks really cool too, it looks like tons of pounds of sparkling purple glitter just shining down on him!! this is sooo pretty, i love it so much!!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparkly

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:54 am

miserablemantis wrote:ahhh!!!! oh my gosh, aoyama is one of my favorites from 1a!! and HIS 4TH WALL BREAKS ARE SO PERFECT
he's literally just like squished up in the corner yet still staring directly into the camera sometimes in the class portraits, it always makes me laugh too xDD
and omg, you're so right, he's totally mettaton's sparkly blond cousin HAHAHA
but, i cannot get over how beautiful this drawing of him is!!!! i love the way you drew his eyes and his hair especially!! he's so sparkly and the shading makes everything look so soft yet dramatic with the colors, i think that's actually a really good description of him xDD
also!! the hand gesture and the outfit looks AMAZING!! you are so great with clothes!! the background looks really cool too, it looks like tons of pounds of sparkling purple glitter just shining down on him!! this is sooo pretty, i love it so much!!

AHHH, he's one of your favorites too?!!! ^u^ AND YAS, HIS 4TH WALL BREAKS ARE SO FREQUENT AND ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. And oh my gosh, that's a perfect way to describe it. His smirk will always make me laugh. XD (Like in the S1 intro when they are flipping past all the students and Aoyama's face is so close up and he's doing that classic smirk. XDD It made me laugh every timeeee.
YAY, YOU AGREEEEEEE. I want to draw the two of them together, having a family reunion or somethin'. XD
Oh my gooodnesssssss, thank you for all the kind words!!! This comment made my day, wah~, thank you!!! It's hard for me to draw anime characters cuz I want them to look like, well, themselves but I don't want to copy the anime's art style. ^^, So I'm really glad you like his eyes!
Just, wahhhh, thank you so much for the incredibly sweet and thoughtful words. <3 You're amazing, seriously. Absolutely amazing.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me