Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Am I Doing This Right? by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Am I Doing This Right?

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:42 am

HAPPPYYY KYUNGSOO DAY AKA HAPPY VOCAL KING SQUISHY PENGUIN DAY!!!!!!

I can't believe the little dude is 27 now. ;-; When I first got into EXO, he was 25 and I feel like he still should be. He's growing up so quickly!!

I miss D.O so much. I don't know if the military does anything special for birthdays but I hope he has a fantastic day, even if he has to work in the kitchens all day. <3 (My mom said that maybe he can bake a cake for himself. XD) I know he'll be back next January so that makes me very excited. ^^ I'll wait patiently for him.

I don't talk about D.O enough so lemme blabber a lil about him: D.O has a stunning voice, his vocal range is incredible. Every time I hear D.O, I feel warmth coming from his soft voice. D.O's so so dang cute, I fangirl over his adorkable expressions all the time. HE'S JUST TOO CUTE FOR HIS OWN GOOD. (*´д`*) D.O's a talented singer, model, actor, but my favorite part about him is his personality. He's a loyal friend, smart as can be, mature, insanely caring, he's far too humble for his own good, and just... he's husband material. (つд`) ♥
I love him so much and I really hope he knows that he's loved so dang much. <3 His heart-shaped smile, soft voice, and gentle ways have calmed me down so often. He deserves the best in life. <3

I need to figure out how to draw D.O. ;__; I can never ever draw him right, he's so hard for me. I hope I can eventually get better at drawing his face!! JIjfisaifjs, I hate how this turned out. :>

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, it took one drawing session, and please don't steal/repost this art! Outfit ref and pose ref! (Kyungsoo is so squishy and cuteee, help. When he does finger hearts, he looks at his hands to make sure he's doing it right, it's too precious. ;-;)

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me