Based on Click to view
Artist Eddie Ravenwood [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Palette design for SuperVerl

Postby Eddie Ravenwood » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:38 pm

I really like how this one came out,, hope you like it too <3
heya, name's Eddie. all pronouns, certified prettyboy. maybe just a bit too into Batman villains, but like, in an aro-ace way. here to chill since 2019. my m.o. is pretty much to pop in every couple months and post on some forum games, so if you see me around? hi πŸ‘‹

πŸ’šmy artπŸ’šπŸ’šcool playlistπŸ’šπŸ’šyoutubeπŸ’šπŸ’šartfightπŸ’š

Eddie Ravenwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Palette design for SuperVerl

Postby SuperVerl » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:00 am

AHHH, thank you so much! I love it πŸ’› I especially love that you drew it yourself instead of using a base ;w;
    One question though: would you mind if I took the design and altered it some? One of my favorite things to do take a design or inspiration of a design from other artists and sorta "revamp" it to whatever I have in mind. I'm bad at designing by myself so I usually rely on others to get me started >w<
    If not that's totally fine too! I like it just the way it is c:

β€’ Toyhouse β€’ πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› β€’Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Palette design for SuperVerl

Postby Eddie Ravenwood » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:44 am

SuperVerl wrote:
    AHHH, thank you so much! I love it πŸ’› I especially love that you drew it yourself instead of using a base ;w;
    One question though: would you mind if I took the design and altered it some? One of my favorite things to do take a design or inspiration of a design from other artists and sorta "revamp" it to whatever I have in mind. I'm bad at designing by myself so I usually rely on others to get me started >w<
    If not that's totally fine too! I like it just the way it is c:

Eek I'm so glad you like it!! And yeah, you can totally edit the design however you'd like! It's all your design now, as far as anyone is concerned, haha <3
heya, name's Eddie. all pronouns, certified prettyboy. maybe just a bit too into Batman villains, but like, in an aro-ace way. here to chill since 2019. my m.o. is pretty much to pop in every couple months and post on some forum games, so if you see me around? hi πŸ‘‹

πŸ’šmy artπŸ’šπŸ’šcool playlistπŸ’šπŸ’šyoutubeπŸ’šπŸ’šartfightπŸ’š

Eddie Ravenwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me