Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Bumkey by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bumkey

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:03 am

Bahaha, it's another chibi. 😈 When I stepped into 2020, I had no idea I'd be drawing so much chibi. But it's too fun AND I got another request from my sister. (For my sister, I will always do 'commissions.' ^w^ She does it for me all the time, so, it's only fair.)

It's Key from SHINee in his adorable puffy cropped jacket! I love his style of clothes, it makes me want to grab him and drag him into stores so he can pick out clothes for me. ;-; I wouldn't mind standing out in my dull city! (Oh man, but my grandma would have some nICe cOmMEntS about my clothes if Key picked them out. X,D)

This is totally random (heck, I'm always random.) but I've been watching SHINee's old One Fine Day show and goshhhh, I love it. All 5 guys are dorks and I'm thoroughly enjoying the show, despite the subtitles not appearing at random times. Key's love for coffee is my mood every day. ;_; I relate to his little smiles every time he took a sip.

But yeah, I love SHINee. <333

Also, I'm currently obsessed with Key's cover of Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall by Coldplay. I love Key's English accent and his voice, it's so GOOD. ;-; And his smiles while singing are too precious. I recommend that you give the a song a listen. <3

ANYWAY, I HAD FUN DRAWING THIS, I'M BLABBERING, I NEED TO SHUT UP, BYE.

The timer is off by a few minutes cuz I stopped to help my mom a little, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this! This and this were my ref pics! And this for the pose.

All comments and likes are appreciated! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me