Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Turtleneck Boy by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Turtleneck Boy

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:53 am

Cozy sweater Kousuke is the best Kousuke. ( ̄▽ ̄)

It's been quite a while since I've had this much fun drawing something! I have some stuff on my to-draw list but I decided that today would be a relaxing day and I can draw whatever I want. ^^, And oh my goodness, I've wanted to draw Kousuke again for SO LONG. He's my precious lil' proper and dorky boy. Recently, I've seen so many people hate on him?! Like, dude, how? I don't understand why people point out all of Kousuke's as if that makes him totally unlikable but everyone has flaws so I dunno what people's problem is. I still love him. ◡‿◡

ANYWAY, I had wayyyy too much fun experimenting and playing around with this piece. I've never done red line art before, it gives art such a different look! I kind of like it a lot? It's still noticeable but not as harsh as black. I like black line art too but I need to remember to use red more.

I've also never done block shading AND gradient shading in the same piece. I'm not sure why I did it in this piece but I kind of like how it looks.

Any opinions on the line art and shading? ^^

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, it only took one drawing session and please don't steal/repost this art! Kousuke belongs to Quimchee!

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me