A Story on Christmas Night

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

A Story on Christmas Night

Postby Dragon Cat Thing » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:22 pm

"Daddy, will you tell me a story? I will sleep much faster with a good book." Tip asked his father when he came to tuck him in. "Preferably a Christmas story. To get in holiday spirit for tomorrow."
"A Christmas story? Say no more. I have a good one. I don't even need a book" Tip's father knew lots of stories form his own times. "Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the--"
"I already know this one, Daddy! Tell me a good story! Tip interrupted.
"Ah, yes. The other tale. But this is different. This takes place in a forest." He straightened his tie. "All through the forest, it was silent. Not a peep. Until midnight stroke." He paused dramatically. "Four wolf pups were sleeping silently at the time. But all the other animals of the group were having a huge party."
"A Christmas party?' Tip asked.
"Yes, a Christmas party. Timmy the squid and Cloud the wolf were playing checkers. It was clear who would win. Timmy all the way. Nobody could beat him."
He whispered into Tip's ear. "Because he would tickle them and make a sneak move"
He tickled Tip, making him laugh.
"Nearby, Marsh the dragon was lighting the menorah, and preparing for a traditional hanukkah game. Nearby, Talon was disguised as the Christmas tree. Boy, was he wrong to do that! People piled gifts on top of him, teaching him a little lesson."
He realized Tip had fallen asleep. Smiling, he tucked him in and left to "meet with Santa".

Tip and his father are in the bottom left corner, in case you wondered.

Try to find all nine reindeer! Hint: You can see all their heads except one.
Dragon Cat Thing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me