Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Merry Christmas! by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Merry Christmas!

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:09 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE AND MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!! <333

This was very spontaneous, I had no idea that I was going to draw something today but I had really wanted to do SOME kind of Zuna Christmas art before the big day! ^^ *cough cough I also wanted some art to post on Instagram tomorrow cough*

ANYWAY, I've said this already but I'm saying it again: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope everyone has a really good Christmas Eve and Christmas. <3

I really wanted this art to be shimmery and shiny so I had a lot of fun with the dodge tool. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ As I was drawing this, I told my sister, "Apparently Zuna changes her hair every time there's a holiday." because I always change her hairstyle when I draw her for a special day. I don't know why, but when Zuna's hair is down, it looks prettier to me. ^^

Welp, I gotta go get ready, my sisters are gonna put makeup on me so I can look prettier for my church's Christmas Eve service. ^u^

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! Zuna is my character so don't steal her either!

All comments and likes are appreciated! MERRY CHRISTMAS EXO-L~ EVERYONE!!!

Help, I keep having Baekhyun's weird deep voiced "Merry Christmas EXO-L~~~!" go through my head. I only heard it once or twice today, ifjsifjsf, it's a weird thing to have stuck in my head but I don't mind. (•˘v˘•)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merry Christmas!

Postby SputnikSplash » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:29 am

Awesome art as always, the aurora in the background is a very nice touch!
Also yes, Merry Christmas!!!
P.s. I can't thank you enough for the gift art. :3
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycentral~ » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:56 am

This is beautiful! I love the magical glow, the highlights and shading are so gorgeous. c:
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:44 am

AHH LOST! This is so pretty?!?! I legit adore the way you did her dress o.o
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:09 am

SputnikSplash wrote:Awesome art as always, the aurora in the background is a very nice touch!
Also yes, Merry Christmas!!!
P.s. I can't thank you enough for the gift art. :3

Ahhhh, thank you, Sputnik!!!!! I wasn't planning on doing aurora because I've never done it before but I wanted to add some color and wintery-ness. ^^ <3
Merry Christmas!!!! I hope you had a delightful one. <3
Abnaiufhsdigdig, you're welcomeeee. And thank you for being you. ;_;

Kittycentral~ wrote:This is beautiful! I love the magical glow, the highlights and shading are so gorgeous. c:

Thank you so dang much, Kitty!! I want to get better at shading and highlights so that means an awful lot. <33'

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:AHH LOST! This is so pretty?!?! I legit adore the way you did her dress o.o

IFOJSGISJGIDGJDGD, YOU'RE SO KIND?!!! ;__; Thank you so muchhh?!! I had to look up "Santa dress" on Google for inspiration, hehe. ^^, <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me