Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Drawing Zuna... <3 by LibrarySystem

Artist LibrarySystem [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Drawing Zuna... <3

Postby LibrarySystem » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:46 am

Sooooo... I've never drawn a lineless portrait before... XuX SO. This was a new adventure.. I wanted to test my abilities. And I needed a test subject. SO. I stole LostFairy's Character Zuna. All right belong to her nd what not!

So this is kinda like a smol Christmas gift that i'm just... Gonna subtly slide over in your general direction, Lost... ;P

The time is semi decently accurate. Sort of. It took a while. But I got up a lot to pace and stress. This was much harder than i expected. Yet also a lot more fun than i expected.
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Drawing Zuna... <3

Postby .Vetinater. » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:28 am

First lineless! :clap: Great job!! I like how you did the hair.
.Vetinater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Drawing Zuna... <3

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:16 am

SNAJFSIFJSIJSIGS, YOU DREW MY ZUNA GIRLLLL?!!!!! And woahhh, you've never done a lineless portrait AND you spent so much time on it for me????? இ_இ That's so sweet, thank you so muchhhh!!!

I absolutely LOVE how you did the lips, for some reason they really stand out to me! The shine on them is, aofjsifjf, so perfect?!!! I really like how this looks, you did a really good job. <33333

Thank you SO much for drawing my Zuna baby girl. ;___; <3333 This means so much to me. Seriously. You're beautiful. <333 I feel so honored that you thought of drawing something for me. Zuna's a special girl to me so fsifjsfis, thank you again!!!!

(Sorry I'm so stupid late!!! I saw this art the day you posted it but I wanted to wait until I had enough time to write a more thought-out comment, rather than rushing! Christmas was busy for me. ,:> Sorry I took soooo long though!!! </3)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me