Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

what's left of us by BooDaBear001

Artist BooDaBear001 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

what's left of us

Postby BooDaBear001 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:22 pm

just an idea i had that i had to get out, especially since i drew a marx earlier this(?) week kfdjshdfjgk

the idea- long before super star/return to dreamland, marx and magalor were friends, but [plot of super star happens] and all magalor finds left of marx is a singular hexagon gem(?) that fell off his wing, and so a small part of return to dreamland is him hoping he might be able to find marx somewhere, to no avail. he gets defeated by kirby & gang as normal, and ends up floating around in space for a long while on the lor. cut to possibly even years later, and star allies takes place. kirby summons magalor with a dream rod, to which he sees marx (now, note that i see it as characters being pulled from different universes, so say a dedede taken from a world where he's never had any conflict with kirby, or a world where maybe marx never used his abilities for evil), and has no clue that the marx there is his marx (which, in a way, is kinda like feheroes lol). it takes..... forever for the two of them to figure it out because they're both idiots skdjfhdkjh

aka friends reunite after years and a happy ending :]

y'all please enjoy and i'd be happy to try and make more content for this idea if anyone else is interested......
x
x╔══════════════╗
xsup, my discord is
xxboodabear001#8619
xxif any of yall wanna chat
x╚══════════════╝
x╔══════════════╗
x╚══════════════╝
BooDaBear001

My pets
My items
My wishlist