Talvo by Yuroshi

Based on Click to view
Artist Yuroshi [gallery]
Time spent 6 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Talvo

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:26 am

One.
Ten years. One decade. That's how long I'm going to be here. Here, in this tiny, dark, forsaken box without sound, without taste, without sight. Without feeling. Without anything at all. I had done nothing to hurt them, nothing. So why am I here? Why?

Two.
It's been two years. Two years! 730 days, 17,520 hours, 1,051,200 minutes, 63,072,000 seconds. Well, as I speak... think... I don't know anymore... the time goes up. What did I do? I healed them! I never hurt anyone! Why am I here?! I don't want to be here!! Let me out! PLEASE!

Three.
Three years!! I've been here three years, I can't take this much longer!! I never did anything, I swear!! Let me out of this place, please! I don't know what to do, I can't do anything! Please don't leave me here... I might lose my mind...

Four.
Four, horrid, bloody, years in this place. This.. this abyss. The vacuum. I want out. Please. I'll admit, I was wrong! I did something wrong, okay?! Are you happy now? I was wrong, okay? Wrong! Now please, at least give me someone else! Please!

Five.
It's been five years. You want me to admit it? Fine! I healed him. Him. I know he was bad! Everyone had been after him for years! He hurt so many of you... he did whatever he wanted. But why is that wrong!? I healed everyone who came to me. Every. Single. One. It wasn't just him! I couldn't turn down anyone who came to me... And if it came down to it? I'd do it again. I'm sorry...

Six.
You want reasons? Fine. I'll tell you. Yes, I healed him, knowing full well that he was the cause of the injuries of at least half of my patients. And you know why? Hmm? I'll tell you. It's because I loved him. That's right. I. Loved. Him. I still do. Although his actions may have been wrong, he had the purest intentions. None of you saw his smile, heard his dreams. He didn't deserve your hatred... and now that am thinking about it... do I?

Seven.
Seven years of nothing, nothing but me and my thoughts. What do I look like? What do I sound like? I've forgotten what the sun feels like as it shines down on you. I've forgotten my own name. But I've never forgotten his. Talvo. My love... they killed you. They murdered you in cold blood while they slept, never even giving you a chance to battle. And then they threw me here. I miss you. I wish I could be with you. Death would be better than this lonely nothingness, where I am always to think, and never to act. I almost wish I couldn't think at all. It would certainly be less cruel.

Eight.
You know what? I've changed my mind... whatever is left of it, anyway. I did nothing wrong. NOTHING. I don't deserve this. I shouldn't be here. You forced me into this talisman, simply for the fact that I. Was. Impartial. I didn't heal only you. But half of you wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me! It's as foolish as killing someone for believing in something different. But they've always been fools. It took me eight years of being trapped with nothing but my own thoughts to realize it, but now... now I can't believe I didn't see it sooner.

Nine.
I'm so close! And you know what I've realized? They hate me because I healed. I healed them, so they wanted to subject me to a fate worse than death. They didn't want me to heal! If that's what they want? Well... fine then! If they don't want me to heal, I won't heal anymore! Oh, when I get out of here... I'll acquiesce to their wishes. I certainly won't be healing them... in fact, I may just do the opposite. Do you mind if I borrow your name, my love? Until I can finally join you, and you can remind me of who I used to be. Give me back my name. But until then, I will carry on your mission. You are right. They need to be cleansed.

Ten.
I'm almost there. I'm almost out. Oh, I simply can't wait! You know... I was quite insane for a while. But, no longer. As my time comes closer, I begin to hear them again, outside of this simple gem they bound me to. They called me angel. They used to... a few still do. So why, if I was their angel, did they force me into this? Do they expect me to come out just as I once was? Benevolent, kind, and healing all who come to me? Hah! Hilarious. Oh, I'm not who I used to be. I used to believe in the innocence of everyone, but they proved to me that this wasn't the case. Only the children are innocent. I almost feel bad for all of them. It seems that they've quite forgotten.
Even the Devil himself used to be an angel.
Time is up now, foolish children.
Ready or not... here I come.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me