Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

New Character! by LibrarySystem

Artist LibrarySystem [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

New Character!

Postby LibrarySystem » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:31 am

Alright, So Most of my characters are just fun lil caracters. I don't have ONE that one would consider to be my MAIN character. And its kinda hard to put my personality into a character. (Cant decide if Im more of a ball of fuzz or a cat) But. I was looking through my old CS art and realized I made this really cute lil chibi thingy at one point in time. And I was like "Ermigosh. I did that. I love it."

SO just sketching around. Playing with some ideas... Might draw this lil one a bit more. The BIGGEST thing is I need a color scheme for her. I think I'm set on her having a green dress and lemony skin tone.. And I like the idea of her having rose gold pinky peachy hair. And I mean. I think its obvious. She has a lot of hair. So much so she wraps it around herself like a blanket when scared. Or just out of the desire to be cozy.

I was THINKING of putting something on her dress? But I think more of a plain style will be better. Nd maybe down the road Ill add accessories to her.
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Character!

Postby DoomyPanda » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:18 am

That is so adorable!!! She almost reminds me of a hedgehog :'D
"The future is only made of the present moment."