The Dark Egg Battle - Chapter 1 - Part 2

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Dark Egg Battle - Chapter 1 - Part 2" by palmawesome

The Dark Egg Battle - Chapter 1 - Part 2

Postby palmawesome » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:37 am

Hey BittyBaby, do you mind adding to this scene? Thanks!!
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Egg Battle - Chapter 1 - Part 2

Postby BittyBaby » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:29 am

:thumbup: a dash mystery good good :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by BittyBaby on Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby πŸ‘‹πŸ˜
BittyBaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Egg Battle - Chapter 1 - Part 2

Postby palmawesome » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:07 pm

Thunder woke up with a slight pain in the back of his head. " Owwwwwww" He whined. When He opened his eyes, he saw that he was up agaist a tree and tied with ropes. The fox was sitting down across the clearing, staring right at him. He looked mad. I better not introduce him to my friends until he's happier thunder thought. " sooooo, um, you gonna let me out of these ropes?" Thunder asked nicely. " No," The fox said. Behind him, a flash of black whisked by, and he caught a glimpse of what he thought was a... tail? " Please, can you let me go?" Thunder asked again, and the fox leaped up and snarled at him. " How can I even trust you?" He told thunder. " Because I figured out your name. Its Iota, isn't it? And the little black fox behind you is Raven, your little brother. Please, you can trust me." Thunder pleaded. Iota didn't look convinced. " Raven, come out." Iota snarled. The small black fox stalked out of the brush and smiled at Thunder warily. " Well, what now?" Thunder asked. " Raven, cut him loose," Iota asked his brother. when strings came loose, Thunder whistled. Suddenly, a green dragon and fox with prints on its coat appeared from the woods. " Please don't be scared. These are my friends. The dragon is Greensky, and the fox is ninetails. THey helped me find you, and they can maybe help us. Please." Iota looked at the ground and muttered. " Fine. Hi, and welcome. My name is Iota, ad this is raven." But Raven wasen't there.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me